Friday 29 July 2011

Russell Athletic


I got these shorts for my granddaughter to use for her softball games this summer & they've worked very well...and less expensive than girls shorts. Though they are mesh, they're not see-through which modest youth do like. A good purchase all around. Russell Boys 8-20 Mesh Shorts,Navy,L (14/16)

I bought these in size 8, and 10-12. The fit and length of these shorts was just perfect for both my 8-year-old and almost 12-year-old, but I needed them in white, which was way too see-thru. My son tried them on with ligth grey undies on and you could still see them through the shorts even though they are lined. Any other color would be fine.

I bought these for my daughter because I was having a hard time finding girls' basketball shorts, and what I could find was ridiculously expensive. She found these to be quite comfortable, and they've held up well enough that she'll be able to use them next season, too. The only thing I didn't like was that they were a little too long, but they were made for boys, so I guess maybe that's to be expected. While the material is on the sheer side, in black it doesn't show anything that shouldn't be seen.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Russell Athletic Russell Athletic Russell Athletic