Friday 29 July 2011

Camera Accessory Bags - digital camera case, camera bag


I measure the interior of the main compartment of this medium-ish bag to be 5 x 3 x 2.3". The interior lining is soft and protective, and the outer fabric is a good quality heavy nylon packcloth. Has a nice belt loop with handy velcro so the belt doesn't have to come off in order to install or remove it. On the front there is a sidewise slender pocket with a good quality zipper. On mine, the velcro closure is where it is supposed to be for the bag to function properly. So maybe there was a quality control issue with the bag received by the earlier reviewer.



There is one flaw on mine, which is that the top flap is too narrow to properly protect the contents of the bag. If I were to load it in just the right way, and really stuff it, the flap would keep stuff in, but not completely prevent rain from entering. That is if I were out in the rain. Otherwise it wouldn't be an issue, would it? So - sooner or later I will find a piece of black coated nylon in my arsenal of such stuff, and create a little rain shroud. Already got it designed in my head. I'm always doing that kind of mod. But one shouldn't really have to. Still for six bucks this gets five stars. AmazonBasics Universal Camera Case FF (Black)

I have several digital cameras so I wanted a few cases for them. This is one of the cases I bought and so far I'm very satisfied. The wrist strap is a nice feature because I can have my camera ready to take pictures without having to hold it in my hand all the time. The included belt loop is also nice because it lets you attach and remove the camera case from your belt quickly and easily. I love the little zippered pocket that's included. I put cash and memory cards in it. The case holds my camera nicely and the padding protects it well. - Camera Pouch - Camera Bag - Carry Case - Digital Camera Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • camera bag
  • ,
  • digital camera case
  • ,
  • camera pouch
  • ,
  • carry case