Sunday 31 July 2011

Mud Pie Birthday - 1st birthday, first birthday girl


This album is only 4X6 and it should be clearly stated. I was a little bit disappointed in the size, but it is very cute and will fit in your purse so you can carry it with you for bragging purposes. It matches my daughter's birthday decor and outfit perfectly which can also be found on Amazon. Mud Pie Baby Birthday Pink Chiffon Photo Album, Cupcake

I think this photo album is very cute. I was hesitant to purchase after reading some of the negative reviews, but I am happy with it for pictures of my daughter's first birthday. It matches the outfit she wore and the cupcake themed party.

I was very dissappointed in this photo album and found the quality that of a dollar store item! I would NOT recommend this item to anyone and had wanted it as a gift for my daughter and was too embaressed to give it to her. - 1st Birthday - Mud Pie Bib - First Birthday Girl - Birthday Hat'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information