Thursday 28 July 2011

Electric Razor - shaving, braun 9595


I've owned the braun series 7 shaver for about 3 years now. I tend to replace the cartridge ever year. The first replacement I purchased had a new design (blue cutting strip), and cut really well.



The most recent replacement no longer has the blue cutting strip down the middle, and tends to pull a lot. I've read other reviews, and this seems to be happening to others. This makes for a very painful shaving experience.



I'm going to go out and buy this product from a local store, and return the amazon version. VERY DISAPPOINTING.



Buyers beware - do not buy this product until Braun or Amazon gets this issue fixed. Braun Series 7 Combi 70S Cassette Replacement Pack (Formerly 9000 Pulsonic)

It's disappointing, i am not sure if the replacement head that I have got was a lemon or it is a fact that all replacement heads "pulls" hair rather than cutting it!!



Even thaw the original head does that from time to time (I guess it happens when the fine hair gets into the edge between the sides of the razor holder), but the replacement head is pulling more hair than it cuts, which was causing unbearable "PAIN". I lasted 30 seconds before I decided to put back the original head...



Lower performance?!! so be it. it is great performance after all.



Again, this must be defected peice!! (or maybe not, I don't know)... but I am very disappointed with this replacement; I would give it even zero stars if I could!

Simply put these replacements are painfull. Since I first installed them the blades have a tendency to pull the hair instead of cut them which makes this a very painfull experience and should be investigated as a possible Non-Braun manufactered product. I would definitely call this a QC issue which should warrant possible recall.

I got a replacement that must be defective? I was so happy with my new Braun razor a year ago, I got a replacement head for Christmas, and threw the old one away. Oh I wish I had it back at least until I get a new head. This "new" one that I got makes me want to cry like a little school girl. It keeps yanking on my beard. I never experienced this with the original with the blue strip in the middle. I threw the packaging away and everything. So, I'm not sure what to do now.



I used shaving cream and a razor last night, just so I wouldn't have to use that, and if you guys are like me, that hurts too, but not as bad as this new head does.



Hopefully I can get this exchanged or something...

With some of the recent reviews I was concerned that my replacement head wouldn't shave well. My last replacement head (October 2009) had the blue stripe and it shaved well. This new one did not have the blue stripe but after several weeks using it I can say it has done very well with no problems at all. None of the pulling that people are mentioning. The only problem I had was that it was back ordered so I had to wait for a long time until it was shipped.

I purchased this item to replace the original shaver head after 18 months of service. I love the shaver but it was getting a bit dull. The new head arrived in August but I didn't place it in service till last week (Nov 20). BIG MISTAKE. The head pulled and yanked out my beard even if just 2 days of growth. It was unusable. I called Braun and got another head. This head works as new and I'm happy now to use my shaver again. Problem is I waited past the return window for amazon before ever opening and trying the replacement head. Now I just lost the money. My adviise to all who own this shaver is to open and try new heads right away. Don't buy In advance as I did without trying them when received and then set aside for later. - Braun 9595 - Pulsonic - Shaving - Electric Razor'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information