Friday 29 July 2011

Bathroom Faucet


This is a wow-how-beautiful drain. Of course that sounds ridiculous - how can a drain be beautiful? Well, buy this and you will see. I opened the box and thought I'd made a mistake. I couldn't figure out how this worked. But playing around for a minute, I found that it is just a beautiful design. Push down, and the drain is closed. Push down again, and it pops open. I didn't install it - we used a plumber, because I had quite a few faucets going in, but even his grumpy self had to admit that this was a fine product. I highly recommend and am entirely pleased with everything I bought from this company. Bathroom Faucet Vessel Vanity Sink Pop Up Drain Stopper With Overflow Brushed Nickel'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bathroom Faucet Bathroom Faucet Bathroom Faucet