Thursday 28 July 2011

Ipod Nano Accessories - ipod accessories, case


I really bought this package for the charging components, and these are very good. The wall and car chargers are great for charging my iPod when I am not near a computer (I travel frequently) and they are easy to use. The remaining components range from good to truly awful. The fishbone cord winder is really nifty - fun and functional and I am planning to use it for my nice earbuds. I also like the lanyard case, it's very easy to use and nice for the gym, and although the fit is "baggy" the unit does stay in and all controls are easily accessible. The other cases are just okay, not very stylish, and I prefer the color of my iPod over the case colors (white, black, translucent silicone.) I do not plan to use those cases. The earbuds are okay, the ones that came with the iPod are better, so I'll probably only use these as back-ups. Like another reviewer, I found the screen protector laughably awful - one of the stickers on it cannot be removed intact and leaves behind a trail of paper and glue. I suppose if one were inclined, one could remove it with glue remover, but it just seemed like more trouble than it was worth. Overall, this package is worth it for the charging units, the fishbone cord winder, and the lanyard case. DigitalsOnDemand 14-Item Accessory Bundle for New Apple iPod Nano 6th Gen Generation 8GB 16GB

I ordered this the same day as i ordered my 6th gen ipod nano and am very glad i did. It had everything I wanted plus! It had 3 different chargers so with the usb cable the nano came with, i can have one by my bed, one by the computer, one in my car and one at work...no more wishing i had the cable with me in one spot or another!



Probably the best surprise and the main reason i'm writing this review is the quality of sound that comes through the earphones. I really did not expect that AT ALL! I was ordering this kit for the screen protector and chargers. i was planning to buy Bose earphones in the near future because i am quite familiar with the cheap stuff that comes with any ipod and have purchased lots of cheap and some not-so-cheap stuff at the local volume discount store. I may still purchase bose?? don't know for sure, but these little ones i have now fit my smaller ears VERY NICELY - they are SO comfortable and the sound as i said was simply astounding! Combine the comfort with the quality and I was blown away! Thanks Digital on Demand! You made my ipod purchase an over-the-top satisfaction!



Also, I wonder if the screen protectors were upgraded or "fixed"? Mine worked perfectly - no sticky stuff left behind at all. The protector went on like a charm.



I will add one last comment. I purchased a silicone watch band for the nano, too and the silicone protectors that come with this cannot be on the nano when attaching it to the watch band which was kind of a bummer but, i got over it as soon as i heard the sound coming out of it a few seconds later, lol!

It appears to be a good product for the newest nano, but beware of the screen guard. A good idea gone bad.

There are two tabs on the screen guard itself that are to be pulled off so to place the guard on the nano.

Both tabs leave marks on the screen guard, which then requires a user to find the appropriate manner to get

all the stickie stuff off of the screen.

The assortment of items in the package are full of great uses and appear functional. I just hope that the

experience with the screen guard is not repeated with all the other pieces.

Price was right but .... you get what you pay for. Bought this primarily for ear buds....which came broken and I have not been able to get a straight answer where to send for repairs or to get a new one. Everything else is all useless junk which i may need one day

This package was worth it just for the chargers, let alone all the other items it came with. I had no problem with the screen protectors, as some other reviewers have stated. There is a video listed in the comments section to eliminate the issue of the hard silicone case popping off the screen protector. I just cut off about an 8th of an inch on two perpendicular sides and it worked like a charm. The only thing I probably won't use is the lanyard, but everything else is great.

This was a great idea but a poor and cheap product. I wanted something that was average but this was not. First, the stickers that were on the screen guard did not come off and the glue was still on the guard not allowing the the screen to be useful.

There really was more to this bundle than I realized.

I just needed the wall charger and was excited

about all the other things. Some of them I'm not even sure

what they are for...I can't imagine wearing my Ipod around my neck, but

hey...I especially like the earbuds. - 6th Generation - Ipod Accessories - Accessories - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information