Saturday 30 July 2011

Black Diamond


This is such an adorable necklace! My husband bought this for one of my anniversary gifts and I'm so happy with it! It's super sparkly and the perfect size. It's very dainty, but large enough to see the shape from a distance. Very pleased! Sterling Silver White and Treated Black Diamond Cat Pendant with 18" Chain

This is a very cute pendant...especially for Halloween....but the pendant looks a bit different in the picture...in the picture it looks like there are many more black diamonds than what there are...and the chain looks alot sturdier than what it is....but nice for the price....

When I opened the package I was so pleased with the black cat pendant. It is of good quality and has some weight

to it. It looks very nice when worn and I enjoy having people notice my new kitty addition. If you collect cat jewelry

you will not be disappointed, it is a keeper.

I love the cat pendant, and I've gotten quite a few comments on it. However, the chain was not so great. I really liked the look of it, but it broke after just a few wearings, and I had to put the pendant on another chain I had. I did contact the seller about the problem with the chain, but I never received a response.

I just adopted a black cat 1 1/2 yrs old and saw this necklace with another consumer and had to have. Google Queen that I am found it on Amazon and soooooo much cheaper! This pendant is beautiful and received a lot of compliments. A beautiful piece. I am very happy to find this on Amazon and delivery was very quick.

My boyfriend bought this for me, and I absolutely love it! It's the perfect size, the diamonds are small but there's lots of them are they are very shiny. The chain is perfect, not very thin or flimsy, good length.



A perfect gift for someone who loves cats!

Necklace is fantastic! looks great! only complaint would be the clasp moves around ( as the chain moves on your neck like most chains) but the clasp can sometimes get stuck behind the cats head and its difficult to get out. But other than that its great!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Black Diamond Black Diamond Black Diamond