Friday 29 July 2011

Good Value


These gloves are perfect for the older lifter performing heavy bench presses. I have found that as I age I lose the natural padding in my palms and these gloves are great for benchs as they seem to compensate for this loss. There is no loss of control or grip with these gloves.



These gloves appear to be very durable as well although I only use them for bench presses and no gloves for other exercises. I will be stocking up at Amazon before rising oil prices increase the prices. GNLF Neoprene Lifting Gloves XL - 1 pc,(Valeo)

I've been using these gloves for years. I like them because unlike leather gloves, they don't have any seams that can hurt your hand. They really cushion your hands very well. They tend to run small. I have average size hands, yet I must wear extra large gloves, otherwise they are too small. The only con is that they don't last too long because the neoprene will eventually tear, however they are relatively inexpensive. I tend to replace them yearly. I highly recommend them to my friends that work out.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Good Value Good Value Good Value