Friday 29 July 2011

Great Comfortable Sheets - great sheets


These sheets are very comfy, even right out of the packaging they have a very smooth, sof texture. They have a satin finished appearance, but never feel "slick". After washing them and sleeping a few nights on them I am very pleased with them and would definitely purchase more of these in the future and would recomend them to others. I would have given them a five star review, but I'v only had the a few days and have no idea how durable they will be long term. Wrinkle Resistant 300-Thread Count Woven Stripe Cotton Queen Sheet Set, Gold

Very, Very soft. Deep pockets fits thick mattress w/foam topper easily. Only complaint - the ad says "wrinkle resistant." Not really true, as they wrinkle after washing. However - I LOVE these sheets. They are much softer than I expected, and so very comfortable. I AM NOW ORDERING MY SECOND SET OF THESE SHEETS ! ! !

These sheets are amazing! And not just for $37.00 amazing... I would have paid a lot more had I known how great the quality was. They are deep too, so they don't pop off the mattress. I would definitely recommend these!

I have to say that I am disappointed in these sheets, though I probably shouldn't be for what I paid for them. Interestingly enough these 'wrinkle free' sheets came out of the packaging all wrinkled, and after one washing and drying and prompt removal were still wrinkled. They are NOT soft. I would say more like itchy and scratchy. They are also very thin. I'm sad cause I was expecting more. Guess I'm going to have to sell some valuables to get a decent set of sheets... they do look pretty in the picture though!

These sheets were a good quality weight and very luxurious. They wash and dry without any wrinkles. The pillow cases really support queen size pillows however. My standard pillows swim in them. The fitted sheet is deep enough to cover the deepest mattresses. All in all very pleased with this product.

These sheets are made of extremely thin, cheap-feeling material, and were in no way what we were expecting. The second time we used them the fitted sheet burst open completely at one of the corners, making the whole set useless. We have a standard double bed, and were not tugging excessively on the sheets while making it. All in all: very disappointing if you are looking for nice, soft, long-lasting bed linens.

I have not bought new sheets for almost ten years: the sets I hade lasted that long, with twice a week washings.

I bought these and they did not even last three months: they were shredded and torn last night when i pulled them out of the dryer: We bougth them for Christmas.

I am very displeased and will not buy linens here again - Great Sheets'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information