Sunday 31 July 2011

Exotic Apparel


I am a small-busted size 12 and feel self-conscious in many tight fitting pieces of lingerie. I purchased a size large and it fit nicely, stetching easily over my curves. My husband loved it, and I felt sexy wearing it. I was just disappointed it didn't stay on longer! Dreamgirl Women's Stretch Lace Dress, Black, Large

This dress is pretty amazing. Fits great. I got it in black (medium). The dress runs true to size.



When I ordered it, it ended up being on back order- I wish someone had told me. The dress was ordered on 08.10 and I received it on 09.01.



I opened the package it came in and the dress was wrapped in purple tissue paper. Very nice!



[...]

My boyfriend got it for me for christmas...but I think it was more for him ;)



I'm not a skinny person..and this (large) still fits me so comfortably...I almost didnt want to take it off...definitely worth the money...

I first ordered the black and it was great, but the red was really, really pretty. Now, if they made this in a teddy style, it could definitely be worn even more -- my guy loved both and the lace is very good quality -- not cheap stuff.

This is BY FAR the sexiest thing I have ever put on! It snugs your curves in all the right ways - creating a suuuuper sexy shape on the body. My best friend recommended it after her bf went nuts for it on her, and she was right!! My husband confirms that this is the most alluring lingerie I own! Skip the garter belts and thigh highs - this negligee will outshine them all!! MEGA HOTNESS!!!

This was my very first piece of lingerie that I had ever bought. I absolutely love it! It is my favorite piece to this day! For a gril that doesn't have that Victoria's Secret Model body, (like myself) it still makes you look SMOKING HOT! Definitely a good buy!

I was worried about the length, im 5'8" but it fits perfect. It does stretch so it can really fit so many different body types. Im at 34DD with a little waste and it isnt loose at all in any spots. I got the medium in the red, and it is super sexy without being trashy!!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Exotic Apparel Exotic Apparel Exotic Apparel