Thursday 28 July 2011

Christmas Present - gift idea, mothers day gifts


I bought this for myself for Christmas, being a mom to 3 kids. Mother pendants can get pretty pricey, and I bought this one because it was cheaper than many of the other ones out there. I got my necklace only a week after ordering it, during the Christmas season, and to an APO box in Italy, I was very happy with the shipping time of this necklace. I put it on immediately after getting it. The chain is pretty short, shorter than I like the chains of my necklaces. The pendant itself feels like it was cheaply made, it has a kind of plastic feel to it and seems like it could snap easily. I went to sleep with it on and the next morning I was attached to my sheet by my necklace. The back clapse popped open and my necklace fell off, I thought that it was broken, but the clapse was just bent a bit. I will be buying a longer and better chain for it. I love my necklace but I don't expect it to last long with a nursing 12 month old.

I would recommend this for other mothers, but so long as they know what they are purchasing before they commit to the buy. Loving Family® Sterling Silver Pendant - Mother and 3 Children

I got this for Christmas this year. I have three daughters and I think the necklace really captures a mother's love of her children. My youngest has already decided which one is her! It's really pretty and I love it.

I was skeptical at first, but when the pendant arrived it was very nice. It is very lovely, and does not have any sort of "cheap" feel to it. It is petite and sleek; doesn't stand out too bad, but is pretty enough to catch attention! A longer chain is needed when ordering, just so future buyers are aware. But, this was an excellent purchase.

LOVE, LOVE, L-O-V-E this necklace... just gorgeous and so special to wear. Others notice it when I wear it and make wonderful comments on it. The sterling silver was my main attractor... I wanted something beautiful and yet "simple" enough to enjoy wearing with casual or dressy outfits. This works for both. Great price and an excellent gift to give to new moms, grandmothers, mothers at any point in their motherhood basically... and to buy for yourself! Good quality, beautiful and strong enough chain to feel confident it won't break anytime soon.

I bought one of these for my mother and mother-in-law. Both loved their necklaces! This necklace is very pretty and subtle. Although I would've liked to have been able to afford the gold, these silver versions are just as lovely. I like the smaller version of the pendant, especially after seeing it in person. I think the larger version would just be too much, although I do tend to prefer more understated jewelry.

My husband bought me one of the necklaces, but with two parents and two children. I love mine so much. I ordered this one for my friend. She is going through a difficult divorce and is now on her own with 3 kids. I am going to give it to her for Valentines day. I do not think they look cheap at all, infact the pendant seems to be very well made. It has a beautiful satin finish. The chain is short, but I like to have necklaces of different lengths depending on what I am wearing. My friend and I both work in the medical field and wear scrubs all day. The length of the chain is perfect for our uniforms as it falls right in the V-neck and is easily seen. I read a couple of the other reviews and I saw that a couple of comments were made about the chain getting caught in the sheet or breaking in the nigh, there is a simple remedy to that. TAKE IT OFF BEFORE GOING TO BED! Hope this helps. Also if you are a man, thinking of buying it-go for it. Even though it is inexpensive-women love sentimental things!

This item made my mother cry. True, it is a little smaller than excepted, but the dimensions are correct....the pendant just seems smaller than the picture. But its beautiful, shiny, and not at all cheap looking. It comes in a cute gift box that you dont even need to wrap. All my other family members loved it when my mother showed it to them.

I have been wanting a mothers ring for years, but have not found the perfect one. I saw this necklace, only with a mother, father and your choice of how many children. I scrolled further down and found this version, how perfect!! I'm still looking for the ring though! I would recommed this neclace to any mother! - Gift Idea - Christmas Present - Mothers Day Gifts - Moms Gifts'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information