Wednesday 27 July 2011

Intuitive - broken, karaoke


I shared some pictures of this red mp3 player.

I bought it from amazon three weeks ago.

It's my favorate mp3 player ever. I mean if you really just want something to play your music for you.

The battery is the best part I love. It lasts forever.

I love the "sleep mode". I usually set "automatically turn off in 30 min". Then I choose a playlist or a bookmark and go to sleep.(I love these two because I set them by myself)

It's beautiful because it has a plastic clear case covered the red face which makes it looks like a crystal.

The back of it is black plastic. You can never see your finger prints on it.

I suggest you to see the pictures I took for this product and decide if it's the one you want. Sony Walkman NWZ-E354 8GB Digital Music Player (Red)

I replaced my old ipod which I had repaired twice with so-called 'new' batteries, which would not hold a charge. Got the Sony due to recommendations from a couple of stores as well as on-line comments. I love the long battery life. I use it in my car with an audio jack into my car's radio system and listen to books commuting to work. Only downside is that it is not quite as user friendly as the ipod, but compared to the new nano, the Sony is light years better.

I really don't know why people go for iPod Nanos and Zune 16s.

If you're looking for a lightweight, easy-to-use, versatile MP3 player with good capacity, this is definitely the best choice.



It is so easy to sync songs from my computer to my walkman. Just drag and drop!

You can make the player analyze the songs and assign a category (mood, time, etc.) for it and listen to that specific mix. And it actually works!

You can even download lyric files for your songs and sing along to your songs like karaoke!



This player is for the real music listener with sing-along, and good sound quality. The controls are really easy and intuitive. Definitely the best player 8GB out there.

I waited a few months before writing the review to give me time to use the MP3 player. I do not use the Video capability because of the small, 2 in. diagonal screen. I bought it because of the claimed battery life and storage capacity. The 8GB is probably much more than I will ever use, but I prefer to get a bit more than I expect to need for future growth. I keep things for a long time, but use them only occasionally. My old Sony Walkman with Cassette player and FM was over 27 years old when the cassette player stoppec working this year. What a disapointment, but an overall good experience. This MP3 player is a perfect replacement. Since I don't use it much, I can't comment on the overall battery life, except to say that after using it for several hours to play FM or MP3 songs, the battery is still nearly fully charged. I expect the 50 Hour life is a good estimate. I hope the battery lasts for quite a few years. It will take me years to determine the quality and overall life of the Battery and unit. The FM radio works very well, and the setting of stored channels is easy to use. Other functions are easy to use. I expect and get good results with Sony products. This is my first MP3 player so I can't compare it to other brands. Downloading the MP3 and CD songs into the player was NO problem. I purchased MP3 songs from Amazon and Ripped songs from my CD collection easily. Overall, I am VERY pleased with this MP3 player.

I bought this to replace an MP3 player that was a few years old and primarily to listen to Podcasts and Audio Books.



Easy to set up, trasnfer content and use.



Two(2) nuances if you aren't familiar with mp3 players.





(1) To fast forward a bit at a time you have to carefully hold down the forward skip button or you skip the whole track. Thank you to another customer for pointing this out to me. Not in the instructions.



(2) If you wnt to use the sleep timer function, you need to turn the beep function off---- or just as you have drifted off and reached the timeout, you'll be awakened by a trumpety TA DA announcing shut down, jolting you awake.



Very slick, sleek little gadget with superb battery life. A keeper.

Things I love:



1) Ease of use - just hook it up and then drag/drop music files onto it.

2) Great battery life - it lasts MUCH longer than my iPod ever did!

3) FM Radio tuner has surprisingly clear reception

4) Very user friendly and great portability - it's very lightweight!

5) Can't beat the price!

6) Has just the features that I want, none of those extra fancy features that I don't want/need



Wishes (which are the only reasons that the player does not get 5 stars):



1) Unless you buy a separate wall-charger, you have to charge it by plugging it into your computer. This isn't always practical when traveling on vacation, etc.

2) The headphones plug into the bottom of the console. This is a pain when I'm using a treadmill or exercise bike and want to place the MP3 player on the dash in front of me. I have to place the console sideways since the headphones coming out of the bottom prevent you from placing it upright. (NOTE: I looked at the iPod Nano and the headphone plug is designed the same way on the bottom of the Nano).

3) The MP3 player comes with only basic written instructions; you have to plug it into a computer and use some original files saved onto it to download the detailed users manual. Unfortunately, I didn't realize this and I deleted my access file. Now I can't seem to get another copy of the detailed users manual, which I could use (for some reason I can't figure out how to play back videos on the player).



All in all, though, a great purchase that I am very happy with and would definitely recommend! - Karaoke - Mp3 Player - Intuitive - Broken'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information