Saturday 25 April 2009

Baby Clothing


I love this purchase! My son had head surgery so I was looking for onsies that didn't need to be pulled over the head. This was not only perfect because it's cute (and the doctors and nurses loved it), but it comes with a hat (which I needed) and cute booties which are wonderful for babies since they are easy on/off. It's the perfect combination of an outfit for what I needed. Plus the quality is great; very well made and has held up well over several washings.

Great item! And, now I can use it for Halloween!! Baby Aspen "Big Dreamzzz" Baby M.D. Two-Piece Layette Set in "Doctor's Bag" Gift Box, Green

Gave this Baby Aspen product to my daughter at her baby shower. Her baby is now here. She put this item on when he was less than 1 day old in the hospital. She had his first professional picture taken in the outfit. It was so cute! After the picture taking was over, I held him. He seemed quite content in the outfit and went to sleep and slept for a long time. My husband checked on his diaper twice and that was really easy to do with the snaps. I high recommend Baby Aspen and this outfit to anyone who wants a cute baby item. The scrubs color is also pretty unique in baby outfits for boys.

Seems like sturdy and comfortable material, quality product with a cute design. My mother-in-law is a nurse, so I can't wait to dress up our newborn when she arrives to introduce her to my husband's family. Also predict the doctors & nurses at the hospital will coo with delight as well. :)

I was happy with the quality of this outfit, which I ordered in size 0-6 months. Unfortunately, by the time my baby was three months old, he had outgrown the hat and the rest of the outfit was quite tight. He was big, though - 17 lbs at that point with a rather large head (97%), so it probably would be a good fit for most babies in that age range.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Baby Clothing Baby Clothing Baby Clothing