Wednesday 29 April 2009

Mediabridge


This is the first optical cable I have purchased from Mediabridge but have used 3 of their HDMI cables in various lengths and have had no problems with them.

I have had a few different makes of Toslink cables, but always settled for the lower end versions because of the high cost of name-brand cable. Like almost everything- you get what you pay for- very thin sheathing over the fiber optic and just felt like they would snap at any minute. I had a couple of failures due to moving a component and the cat pulled on one and the fiber snapped inside.

This cable's sheathing is easily 3 times thicker than the low-cost cables and compared to my most expensive cable it is noticeably thicker and also the Toslink connectors seem to be of a higher quality.

I use this between my old DVD player which doesn't have HDMI to connect to my receiver to listen to CDs. I know- why would anyone use that when they have a Blu ray player, XM radio, and their home PC all connected to their home theater system? I'm not sure..cause it still works and I hate to throw it away, maybe.

If you need a digital optical solution to connect your xbox360, your TV if the HDMI doesn't support audio return, or an older CD/DVD/SAT component to your receiver this is what you need.Mediabridge - Toslink Cable - Optical Digital Audio Cable - 6ft Mediabridge - Toslink Cable - Optical Digital Audio Cable - 6ft

I purchased the mediabridge hdmi cables a couple months back and had no issues with them. For the price and quality of the hdmi cables, I decided to stick with the mediabridge brand again with these Toslink optical digital audio cable! Hooked it up to my TV and receiver because my tv had no hdmi audio out support. Mediabridge delivers again with these audio cables and I'll be sure to continue recommending and purchasing this brand because of its price and quality!

After buying several HDMI cables from Mediabridge and being very satisfied, when I needed a Toslink cable this was the first place I looked. I was not disappointed! Just like my experience with their HDMI cables, a quality product, simple packaging and no hassles. And don't forget the pricing. The local big box store would have sold me a comparable cable for 2-3 times the price that would be packaged in a plastic torture package. Next time I need one, I will be clicking right here!

This was my first Mediabridge Purchase...And I have nothing but praise for the products.

This is The Monster Media Cable Maker of the twenty-first century without a Monster Price Gouge!

The Toslink Fiber Optic Cables and HDMI cables received were first grade premium quality items.

Items arrived promptly and Packed like Bang and Olufsen cables in individually sealed boxed packs.

Look No Further... I found these cables to be of the best quality surpassing every expectation!

Inspite of a low price, these items are built well. Will Be back for more.

Just hope they don't raise prices on Amazon. GK in Hanalei Bay.

Purchased this product and it arrived on time.

I was very impressed with the build of the product.

Connected it from my 3D Blue Ray player to my AV receiver. It performed flawlessly and got good Quality sound.

Would recommend this product and will probably order a couple more for additional components.

I am not an expert in sound, but as an amateur I do appreciate the clarity and richness of digital sound. Perhaps for true experts hundred dollar cables make sense. For me they don't. So it is a relief there are companies like the one making this cable (Mediabridge) filling this segment of the market. As I said in the title, very good sound without breaking the bank. Highly recomended.

This product put me off a little bit because there were absolutely no instructions included to guide me on how to use it. Fortunately my surround sound told me where to plug it in and once I did, the machine did everything else! I did not have to make any settings changes at all. Worked great all on its own.

great cable for the price...works perfectly; used on an Xbox with Tritton head phones--game sound quality is fantastic!... Much better than any overpriced, over-hyped Monster cable optical cable! Can't go wrong with Mediabridge.

This Optical Digital Audio Cable Rocks! Incredible sound from my new Blu-Ray player in to my sound system using this excellent quality digital optical cable. Excellent quality and boxed right to protect it. What a deal for an excellent cable for a price. Run don't walk to buy it.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mediabridge Mediabridge Mediabridge