Tuesday 28 April 2009

Video Games - xbox 360 headset, gaming


I like the headset and you cannot beat the price. If you want to block out all outside noises, this is the headset to get; however, I play XBox live and it blocks out the music of the game from the TV speakers. The headset is a tad bit too tight and puts a deep suction on the ears, so you may want to loosen them up to break the suction. Good price, good quality, but I think (for gaming) I will stick with the 1 ear headset. If I were watching a movie, I would wear this one. X360 Xb 3029 Headset w/ MIC for Xbox 360

Well I dont know why people say it blocks out all other sounds, cause it really doesnt. The audio in and out quality is much like the Microsoft name brand wired headset, the mouth piece is pretty good, the inner wires are covered buy a bending metal cover wire bit. The headphones are tight, i mean very tight at first but afer about an hour or t2o my ears got used to it and the headset was fairly comfortable and with time it will fit like a dream. The build is good, and these things may look big in the picture but trust me its pretty small which is very nice. I say need a replacement but want structure at a low prive then buy this. it'll get the job done and it works.

I originally purchased this for my teenaged son. Initially, he loved it, but the microphone failed after 2 days. After speaking to a customer service rep, they immediately replaced the original. My son has used the replacement for the past month and both he and I couldn't be happier. Good product and great customer service.

I rated this headset fairly high because the sound quality is very nice, superior to the regular headset you get with the console. We have owned these for about a week and so far so good. These are an off-brand so don't think you are getting XBOX product here, but it looks very much like an XBOX product and so far we are happy. The one downside I can say, which is not really against the product, but something to think about when purchasing - These are somewhat noise-cancelling, so if you are playing Call of Duty and you want to hear what the game is saying in such matches as Seek and Destroy, etc, you might not like that part of it. For the money these are a pretty good deal and if they hold up for more than 6 months I might even purchase again.

I play a lot of Fifa and this mic works great. Other than a little bit of echo once and a while, it works great. I recommended it to my friend and he bought it and he loves it. If you can get a hold of one of these, do it and it is worth every penny.

these headsets are cheap (low cost)and do the job...however they are bulky and you definetly know you are wearing them...they are for someone that just wants to have a mic /headset for low money and doesn't care how they look...

Great price on the headset. The headset is a lot sturdier than the one that you get with the system. Sound is a lot better, can hear more of the small noises that were not possible with the other headset. Works just like stereo headset. Fits over ears which takes some getting use to, but overall I am happy with the purchase.

I bought these for my husband who is an avid gamer. He plays for many hours a day and says that these are really good for the price. Blocks out outside noise and adjustable mic is convenient. Good product.

I would lie and say that it was good .but that would not be telling you the truth .the only good thing about this headset is that i like the headphones characteristics besides that they suck you get what you pay for and the wire to the headset is hair thin .they had a shortage by 2 weeks and i take very well care of all my electronics ..i would suggest id your looking for a durable headset i would say but plantronics Ive had those headsets for about 8 months now not one shortage or anything and they were pretty cheap...and reliable. - Headphones - Xbox 360 Headset - Gaming - Gaming Headset'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information