Saturday 25 April 2009

Low Back Pain - relief from low back pain, low back pain


I have suffered from Sciatica Pain for so very long...Im a runner and I lift weights on a daily basis...I tried massage, tennis balls, pain pills...

I had this product for three days now, have used it three times and my pain is just about gone!

I don't know how this little product works, but it does!!!

Great results!! SACRO WEDGY - The Back Aid Sacro Stabilizer - FEMALE VERSION - Helps Releive Back Pain

This really aligns my spine, relaxes my muscles and really helps with chronic pain issues along with other exercises and physical therapy. I would not have known about this if my P.T. had not had me use it in a session. Love it and it's easy to travel with as well.

This is a little gift from heaven. It has done more for me than 30 years worth of chiropractic adjustments and muscle relaxers ever did. The wedgy does all that it claims to and then some. I have SI joint problems with arthritic conditions and a herniated disc in the lower lumbar. I don't know how it works, but it does. I've been taking a "wedgy rest" for around 2 weeks now and I think I'm safe in saying it really does work. It is a must for anyone who sits in an office all day. Prevent occupational injury by using this thing daily!



I was really desperate when I stumbled upon the website.



The staff is most kind and helpful too.



Sacro Wedgy Female Version.

I ordered this product after reading about it on a back pain website. It sounded too good to be true, but it arrived quickly and I used it that very evening. I am here to tell you that after hobbling around for two years and being so out of whack, the more you use it the better you get. I was amazed that something so simple could have made all the difference, the exercises that came with it are ones my doctor recommended but he never knew nothing about the Sacrowedgy until now. An added benefit, if you ever have any questions, the staff will talk to you like you are one of the family and put your mind at ease.

I am surprised that this little device actually works. I had been having rather severe lower back pain, sciatica and hip pain for the past 8-9 months without any significant lasting relief with drugs, chiropractic treatment or even spinal decompression therapy. Then, I started using the Sacro Wedgy (which was very painful when getting off of it at first) and within a couple days my pain was much better, and a couple weeks later, I hardly have any pain anymore at all. I sit on it in the car and at work and then I lie on it for about 20 minutes before I go to bed at night. Highly recommended for lower back pain.

When chiropractor and acupuncture are not around, when you feel too tired to do exercise actively like yoga or pilates, this tool helps without any effort. I found not just lying on it helped, but sitting on it gives great relief too.

This looks weird, but it makes sense if you think about it. I suffer from chronic back pain, and I thought I'd give this a try. I've since been diagnosed as having a bulging lumbar vertebra, so anything that helps my spine regain the right curve is great. This takes some practice, and having someone help you get lined up makes it a lot easier. Also, neck support is crucial. My friend, who builds houses despite chronic back pain, keeps his in the freezer. I recommend it.

Not sure how much it is helping. Still having low back pain eventhough I"ve used it regularly. Can't tell for sure if I have it positioned right since it feels kind of funny no matter how I lay on it. Also, I'm 5'9" and a girl with a normal sized pelvis and they say to use the male one if you're over 5'7" with a narrow pelvis. I think I could use a longer wedgy that still accommodated a female pelvis. I sometimes wonder if that's why the positioning never feels quite right, I'm too tall for the standard female one. - Low Back Pain - Relief From Low Back Pain'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information