Tuesday 28 April 2009

Doorknobs


I really liked this set of locks. Put one on front and one on my back door. They use the same key which means one less on my key ring. Good mdse look nice and quality good too. Was easy to install as well. Master Lock BAO0103T Keyed Entry Door Knob, Polished Brass, 2-Pack

These have to be the best matching door locks with identical keys that I have found for my master bedroom and master bath. The installation was easy and the keys are identical since they are packaged as a two pack. I used to have expensive arced handle door knobs, but they were rather flimsy and wore down rather quickly from every day use.

I do recommend Master Lock for interior door locks. This product is rugged and easy to use.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Doorknobs Doorknobs Doorknobs