Thursday 30 April 2009

High Heel Pump


These shoes are amazing!!! I got the natural snake skin pair...and i was shocked how soft the snake skin was!! theyre true to size...i wear a 6.5 but sometimes 7...got these in 6.5 an theyre a smidge too big...but other than that...no complaints!!! Nine West Women's Rocha Pump,Black Leather,8.5 M US

I don't know if it is the platform or something is getting in the way, but I cannot seem to keep this pump on my heel. I already added a heel insert and I can't go down a size or my toes won't go in. It almost seems like they didn't make the back heel area tall enough to grip my heel when i walk. I am not sure if anyone else has this problem with them, but I have only wore mine twice and won't be able to wear them again unless i can figure out a way to secure them to my heel/foot.

I read all the reviews of these shoes about how comfortable they were and was soo looking forward to them. But they were AWFUL. It hurt just to try to slip my foot in for the first time and after 5 minutes of wearing them around the house, I couldn't stand it anymore and printed out the return slip. The angle of these heels puts tremendous pressure on the toes, which are jammed into a fairly narrow vee. I can't imagine what my feet would have felt like after wearing these for a day. Agony. I'm very disappointed.

I got these shoes in grey reptile and I love them. I usually have problems with platform pumps having a short toe box meaning that my feet slide forward too much in a shoe and it makes my toes hurt. This pair was a dream. I bought my normal size, an 8, and they fit well without making my feet slide forward too much. The toe box is the perfect length.



These shoes look amazing on the foot. From the side they're a little weird looking when they're not on your feet. Trust me, though, get to a mirror and your legs look a mile long in these. A-ma-zing.



They're also very comfortable to wear. I actually ended up putting them on for a few hours when I first got them just to test that theory. I was not disappointed--it's an incredibly wearable shoe. Comfortable and cute enough for work but still interesting and sexy enough for going out. Love it.



One star off because the grey reptile is man-made, not leather (minor issue).

Honestly... I NEVER wear heels as high as these. Why? Because I can't walk, stand or even breathe with shoes higher than 3 inches.

The reason why I got these was that I realized that the platform was high enough so I wouldn't feel as high as it actually is.

And it's unbelievable how COMFORTABLE these are!

I have pretty wide feet and I wear nine west 9.5 but these run a liiitle big. Nothing that a shoe pad can't solve.

I LOVED loved loved it and recommend it!

These are the high shoes for women who can't stand too high shoes!

True to size, generous toe box. Nice platform look without being ridiculously over the top; able to walk without the feeling of wobbling on chunks of wood. Have purchased this style in 6.5 and 7 and have found both to be comfortable and wearable, not too narrow. Cushioned foot bed. Quality construction and materials one would expect from Nine West.

I bought this style (in the chololate brown) for a wedding. The first day I wore them for 16 hours! They are the most comfortable heels I have ever owned! I usually wear a 7, but the store clerk suggested I buy a 6.5 and put a gel insert to keep my foot in place. I now want to buy this shoe in every color!

I have the Rocha pump in two different colors. I'm actually going to buy more colors. They are SUPER comfortable. I have a bit of a wide foot and these shoes fit perfectly. I am up and down on my feet all day and there is ample cushioning at the ball of my foot to keep me happy all day long. Obviously, each person and each foot are different, so I don't know how they would fit on other people, but I feel like these shoes were made just for me!

These pumps are very comfortable for the height that they are. I purchased them in light gray though that's more of a beige than a gray. When ordering these shoes I think a half size lower would be a good option since they do tend to be loose in the heel area, I've solved my issue with them by getting some dr. scholls for her tape and now they stay on perfectly fine.

They look very nice with work pants and I'm sure they would look great for the evening as well though I haven't tried them out yet at night.

SO far they have been great for work and walking around during work hours, my feet don't feel like they're in pumps and that's more than what I had hoped for.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


High Heel Pump High Heel Pump High Heel Pump