Thursday 30 April 2009

Black Lace - evogues apparel, clothing


Outstanding top! Great quality, and it was exactly what I wanted out of a summer evening top.

When item came it was perfect! Looked just like it's photo when I got it on, it was lightweight, figure flattering, and very comfortable,... I LOVE this top!

Pay attention to your sizing, and be sure to use sizing chart listed with the photos, and NOT the sizing chart of Amazon. Seller uses Junior sizing, and not Woman's sizing. I am a Woman's Large, but I ended up ordering a 3XL, I have never worn a 3XL in my life.

Customer Service was wonderful too! I will be making future purchases from this seller! Thanks again! Plus-size Low Cut V-Neck Tunic Top Black - 1X

I just wore this top for the first time this past weekend. Wow, I got so many compliments and a whole lot of attention. Very sexy for a party or a nice evening out paired with some jeans and sexy sandals. I love subtle and striking outfits and the cut is perfect for my body. *love* - Clothing - Juniors - Blouses - Evogues Apparel'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information