Wednesday 29 April 2009

Exercise - exercise, interval timer


This isn't specifically for the Gymboss interval timer and has nothing to secure the timer to the armband. It's just an armband; you have to clip the Gymboss onto it (after purchasing this, I just clipped my Gymboss onto an iPod armband I was already wearing, and it works just as well). Gymboss ARMBAND

The Armband is elastic with velcro. All you have to do is simply wrap it around your arm, forearm, etc. close it with the velcro, and clip on the Gymboss with its belt clip which is really sturdy. I see this armband lasting for a while, well worth the 3 bucks

This armband is advertised w/ the GYMBOSS interval timer, HOWEVER, it's not really for it... at least I don't think so. There isn't really a way for it to "fit" and then ware it around your wrist... IDK... a little confusing. I have to wind the band around my wrist (which ends up being around like 3-4 times) and then clip the GYMBOSS onto it. I think an iPOD holder would work just fine or just clip the timer onto your pants.

Not much to say except that it does what it is supposed to do. I put on my forearm during my workouts and it is tight enough to stay in place and not interfere with my arm movement. It would be difficult to use the timer without this band, so I'm glad it works.

I purchased the Gymboss in hot pink. Loved the color. The one purchased didn't work properly. The seller sent me a replacement, and I returned the defective one. It takes time to get used to using it as programming is a little tricky for a new user.I had to visit the Gymboss Youtube instructional video to get it right. So far so good. - Interval Timer - Interval - Fitness - Exercise'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information