Thursday 30 April 2009

Postpartum Support


It really helps support abdominal muscle after c-section. It doesn't roll up like other customer complaints; however, I wish there is more discription of sizing. I bought size medium, but I should of purchase size small. You should go by your waistline before your pregnancy. The waist band is really stretchy. Postpartum Abdomen Support, Medium 32" - 38" - Post Partum, Loving Comfort

I purchased this item when my twins were 5 mos. old after realizing that I had diastasis recti. The support band did a great job of reminding me to hold my abs in to help the muscles come back together. The band did not do this for me. It was not clearly visible under clothes unless I was wearing only a t-shirt. My normal body is a size 4 or 6 and the small fit great. I thought the band was too wide--it was continually creeping up during my regular day--so I cut it in half and works even better! Now I use one half when I am in the gym and the other half for regular wear. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a reminder to "suck it in"!

The sizing on this item is completely off. I am a tiny petite person with a waiste size of 28. I bought the small following the sizing listed on here but when I received the item, it did not fit me at all. I couldn't even pull it close around my hip and waiste. Unfortunately I did not try this item on right away so now I can't even return it for a medium.

I purchased this after I had my baby. My tummy shrank quite a bit after wearing it for two weeks. But like the previous reviewers said, it does have a bad tendency to roll up on you if you sit down or bend over, and the seam were the velcro is happens to be very visible under clothing. So I don't recommend taking it to yoga class. I am hoping that by the time I have my next child they will come out with something that is less visible under clothing and doesn't roll up. But the bottom line is that it does work, and I would use it again for the next baby.

I bought this product to use after delivering our third child (vaginal delivery). I looked at other products (celebrity endorsed ones) but they were expensive. This option was the most economical. I am happy with it. I started wearing it the second day while I was still in the hospital. It is snug but not uncomfortable. I like that it supports your back too. The only drawback is that it leaves "stripe marks" on my skin and gets hot and sticky in the Houston summer heat. Too bad it is not all cotton or bamboo and breatheable. I can put it on but I find that if I lie on our bed and ask my husband to fasten it, I get a more snug fit. Runs small but can be stretched. You can see a wrinkle under you clothes. I mainly wear it around the house and at night. I would recommend this to a friend.

It is great for the first two monthes after delivery. It did help shrink the belly. Due to the design and the material, it did not irritate the skin that much like other brands.

But it did roll up after some time of use.

Easy to use, comfortable to wear, and it's inexpensive. It does slide around a bit, but I expected that and it's not too much of a hassle to readjust. I like the gentle support it provides and found the sizing to be accurate.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Postpartum Support Postpartum Support Postpartum Support