Thursday 30 April 2009

Ipod Home Charger - ipod accessories, chargers


Took awhile to come but got everything listed. The screen protector was useless. It had stickers on it which could not be cleanly peeled off. I had to throw that away. The chargers do not work. But the case has a good feel.



*UPDATE* Seller contacted me promptly and resent working chargers and screen protector. Would definitely do business again! Apple iPod Touch 3G Accessories. Premium Accessory Kit for iPod Touch 3rd Generation: Black Silicone Skin Case Cover Protection + USB Car Auto DC Charger + USB Travel Home AC Charger + USB Retractable Cable + Full body Screen Protector

I figured, for the price if only two of the five items included in the package worked it would be worth the price. Maybe I'm lucky because all five accessories did exactly what they were supposed to do: the chargers charged, the cable connected, the case covered and the screen protector protected. For the prices, and assuming you are also lucky, you can't go wrong. Even to have a pair of spare charges and an extra cable might make this a good idea.



BTW, I feel that honest, effective reviews can take the place of first-hand experiences that are lacking in online shopping. I've always appreciated the help I've received from other reviewers and work hard to return the favor as best as I can. I hope you found this review helpful and if there was anything you thought was lacking or unclear leave a comment and I'll do what I can to fix it.

I purchased this product for my 3rd generation Ipod. It clearly says in the description that it is for the 3rd generation Ipod touches, however, they send you a product that is only compatible with the second generation. When you try to charge your Ipod it says charger not compatible with this device. Do not waste your time with this company.

I ordered this product just for the wall charger. When I tried it out, my iTouch said, "Charging is not supported by this product!" I have a 3rd generation, 32GB, iTouch. Total FALSE ADVERTISING by the seller! It will cost too much to return, so it's going in the trash. Don't be fooled and waste your money like I did.

I have an 32GB 3rd gen iPod touch and the car charger definitely does NOT work. Also, when my iPod is plugged into the wall charger, you can't use it. The touch sensor freaks out and doesn't click where you are trying to click. The case is okay - it looks nice and fits, but it falls off a lot. It is kind of flimsy. The screen protector would have been fine, but I accidentally touched the back when I was trying to put it on, so it had a fingerprint on it and it would've driven me crazy. So I just threw it away. Not bad for the price, but I probably would have splurged to get better quality if I would've know what I was getting.

The price is right but the charger does not work on the iPod Touch Third Generation. I plugged it in and the iPod flashed an error message that the charger will not work with this device. I will test the car charger and hope that works. You get what you pay for.

Don't waste your money. When I opened the screen protector and tried to take the plastic off the front and back, the stickers got stuck on both sides. It left a sticky residue on the protector, and I couldn't use it. The USB cord literally fell apart when I took it out of the package. The plastic cover is decent. - Ipod Home Charger - Ipod Accessories - 3rd Generation - Chargers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information