Wednesday 29 April 2009

Carpet Protection


I just received this item yesterday and my baby wore it today crawling around, by the end of this evening, I noticed that the stitches that keep the round plastic protector in the front has become loose. It is held literally by one stitch and underneath it there is a very thin little cotton pad that's already starting to fall out due to the loose stitching. I am so very upset over this that I called amazon. I did not ask for a refund but instead I asked for an exchange because I already used the item. They were so very kind enough to exchange and will be shipping me a new one. Thank goodness for Amazon customer service! This item works but beware of the stitching on the front, expect it to fall apart. Ah Goo Baby Lean Leg Kneekers, Chocolate

Why does the name of this product include 12 Pack? It is very deceiving because it sounds as though you are purchasing a pack of 12 or am I just reading it wrong? There is nothing in the description that gives details of the contents, so I am left to rely on the name. And there is only one pair in the package, definitely not a 12 pack. Yes, if you compare the price to other similar products you would probably decide that the product is either really bad quality or there could not possibly be 12 pairs for the price, but still...why is it called a 12 Pack?...it needs to be renamed! And I will be returning it for that fact alone, well that and they are pretty tight on my little boy's chub chub legs.

No matter which knee pad you purchase, there will be some who like and some who do not, but Kneekers is not only the most reasonably priced knee protector for babies, but the only one that actually stays on and is soon to come in two sizes! One for little legs and the other one for fuller thighs called Chunkalicious. Either size is sure to fit perfectly and even if you buy one in each size for different stages. They are snug but will not harm baby. No velcro used which can pinch baby and ruin/pull other items in the dryer. Ah Goo Baby is soon to come out with two new styles with fun images on the knees. Give them a try. Totally worth the $12 bucks!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Carpet Protection Carpet Protection Carpet Protection