Wednesday 29 April 2009

Lg Dare Accessories - lg dare accessories, accessories


As stated previously, these covers are not completely clear. Its not a residue, as someone stated, but rather the material from which the cover is made is cloudy and causes the screen to look slightly blurry. Unfortunately, the only screen protectors worth getting are the ones from Verizon. You get what you pay for! 3x SCREEN PROTECTOR For LG VERIZON DARE VX9700

great for the price. They are thinner than others I'd used. But I don't think it'll be an issue. This is the 3rd screen protector I'd placed on my phone, which I had in over 2 years. This ones been on for mearly a month now, and isn't starting to peel off yet, but is showing scratches more than others i'd used before. But for the price I'd paid I can't complain. I'd definitely buy this item again.

This seemed like a good item that was sold at a good price except I never got my stuff. I contacted the seller and filed a claim but was still unable to resolve my issue.



Not trustworthy in my opinion.

Fast shipping and a great price.. The screen protecter went on clean and easy, looks good and fits great. I can't tell any difference in the touch screen after putting it on.

Just make sure your Dare is 100% clean and no lint is around (I cleaned and applied it on the bathroom counter)

Follow the instructions by peeling the backing half way off, and DONT touch the sticky side with your hands (hold by the edges).

Work the bubbles out with the cleaning cloth as you lay it down. Make sure you get it 100% straight and in the corner, as the protector fills the entire screen, and if your off by even a little bit, the edge will hang over.

ALSO, you should re-calibrate your touch screen after applying this, to ensure your screen is still accurate. (to get the most accurate calibration for thumb typing, you should hold the screen horizontally and touch the calibration targets with your thumbs).

I bought these screen procters with the battery and cover all for my LG Dare. I did one of the combo deals on the bottom of the page. I ordered them two days ago and already revieved my screen protectors . Thank you. I was in desperate need of another one and it seems that will all the newer versions of phones coming out its harder to find stuff for it. - Screen Protectors - Lg Dare Accessories - Accessories - Dare'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information