Monday 27 April 2009

Lego Video Games - lego, lego batman


The Lego series of games have struck yet again, only this time around they've joined up with none other than the Batman license. Lego Batman for the DS is undoubtedly the best Lego-based video game to hit the DS yet, as you play as The Dark Knight himself along with his trusty sidekick Robin in tow, and take on some familiar faces from Batman's classic rogues gallery. If you've played any of the other Lego videogames, you'll feel right at home here, and as you'd come to expect, there are hordes of unlockables and bonuses to find that will keep your interest. The only downsides of Lego Batman are the same flaws that plagued the previous Lego-based games: the game itself is short and quite easy to get through, and gameplay-wise nothing has changed from previous outings. Still, Lego Batman looks good with larger environments, and Danny Elfman's classic Batman film score is put to good use as well. Plus, with all the unlockables, you'll be busy for a while. All in all, if you dug the previous Lego games, Lego Batman is definitely right up your alley. Lego Batman

This game is beautiful. Being a huge Batman fan, I had to buy it. I wasn't expecting it to be terrible, but I wasn't expecting it to be mind-blowing either, especially for the Nintendo DS. But it is quite, quite amazing. The graphics are decent, but the thing that really gets my nostalgia wheels turning is the soundtrack from the '89 Batman and Batman Returns by Danny Elfman! I am blown away by the fact that they used this music. I thought that they would just slap some synthesized Nintendo music on it, or some weird dark and brooding stuff that was made at the last second. The music by Elfman really captures the mood of the game and makes you feel like a kid again. It reminds me of the amazing Batman: TAS from the 90's. I get in the same mindset I did when I watch that TV show and it's highly recommended for anyone who calls themselves a Batman fan or just an appreciator of a fun game that kills time. It's a blast.

DUDE. This is a must buy. Not Kidding. Being a LEGO fan, a bought it. The graphics are amazing. you get to do so much more than LEGO Indiana Jones and LEgo Star wars. But, it should be a little more challanging. Overall, this is one of the best games ever.

If you've enjoyed some of the other lego games you're going to love this one! The graphics are very detailed and the game itself is a lot of fun. Like some of the other reviewers said, I do think that it's just a little better than the other lego games. And for some of us old Batman fans the music is awesome. Probably the only downside to the game is that it could be a little longer.

This game is SOOOOO much fun! I bought Lego Batman after I had completed the Lego Indiana Jones. The graphics in Lego Batman are great....lots of colors and fun music to go along with it. The characters (especially the bad guys) are entertaining to watch....I love to watch Penguin waddling around :) Typical of any lego game....you will play through the levels multiple times before you finish a level....and there are many levels. Some people said that this game was short, but it really depends how long you play it. I'm a mom and I only get to play a few sporadic hours a day....and this game has taken me WEEKS to complete. If you like the Lego series....buy this game!!! You won't be sorry!

My son got this game for Christmas and he loves it! It is very simple and easy to figure out yet very entertaining.



The 10+ years age rating is a little high though, my son is 3 and it is perfect for his age.

I got this game for my 4 year old son and he just can't put the game down, even i like to play with it. it's so much fun and entertaining plus the origial music and the comic scenes on the history are awesome great choice for all kinds of gamers.

This is a very fun game for the DS. I have the Wii version as well and there are enough differences that I would recommend the DS version even if you have it for one of the consoles. Graphics are good and the movement in the game is very smooth, much better than in previous Lego games for the DS.



Lego Indiana Jones is also fun for the DS

Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

Let me start by saying I AM NOT A GAMER. LOL. I am a 31-yr-old mother of a 3-yr-old boy. I don't like to "game" very much. In fact, the only time I play is when he asks me to "unlock" characters' or new levels for him on his games. This is how I have come to love this game!! It's a little challenging for him to figure out what he needs to do and with which character but he really enjoys playing this game!! Of course, like I said before, I have to play with him and help him get through levels (he mostly likes to fight the "bad guys" - LOL) but it keeps his interest for long periods of time without him getting frustrated. He's really catching onto how to find hidden objects, etc. It even keeps my interest for periods of time! LOL. This is a great game for little kids, big kids, and adults. We've had a blast playing together and I'm considering purchasing another Lego game because of it. - Lego - Batman - Lego Video Games - Lego Batman'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information