Saturday 25 April 2009

Speaker Cables - connectors, audio cables


I've ordered a few of these from Amazon, and they are usually like toothpick guage wire. Not this one. This baby was a reasonable thinkness. The connectors have an anti-corrosion coating too. By far the best 3.5mm to 2 RCA I've gotten from the web (anywhere). Buy this one. Period. I mean it. Buy it. Like, now... Stop reading... Why are you still reading? Look, did you need a conversion wire or not? hahahaha! 3.5mm Stereo Male to 2 RCA Male Splitter Cable (12 Feet)

Fast shipment, accurately described product. I plugged it in and had sound on the 52" flat screen as a clone of the PC's widescreen monitor. Also needed a 3.5 splitter to route the audio to both the PC and the TV, but that's no big thing -- had one in the top drawer with my other audio odds-and-ends. Sound quality is good.

This item is exactly as advertised. My use for this was to attach my iPhone to my home stereo system. Instead of going out and purchasing one of these expensive docking systems, I opted to go for the inexpensive route, and I am glad I did! The sound quality I get is great, and the price can not be beat. I would definitely recommend this item for someone who is looking to attach a portable music device to a stereo system without breaking the bank! - Adapters - Connectors - Audio Cables - Audio'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information