Wednesday 29 April 2009

Gilligan  omalley


These are my first pair of gauchos, and I'm always leery of buying a new fashion or brand over the internet (what if they're poorly made, or don't fit me right...returning is a hassle), but I've got to say, I am delighted with this buy. I'm 5'4, and they hit at just the right point on my calves, although if I was much shorter, I might think that they were too long. I have an athletic build, but large hips, and I was worried these might make me look huge, but they are very flattering on my body type (I also have a friend who has a pair that is quite slim - a size 2- and they work beautifully on her too). They are ultra comfy and have just the right amount of stretch. Because they are mostly polyester, they aren't really breathable, but they are so lightweight, it's not a factor for me. They are also virtually wrinkle-proof. If you're looking to buy gauchos, or just a comfy pair of hip pants to hit the town in, I would definately recommend these! Stretch Gaucho Pants with Banded Waist from Hot Fash Shorts - SALEEN Black

I just had a baby 10 months ago, so needless to say my body is a little more volumptuous than it was before! I've never worn gaunchos, but thought that they'd be a comfy summer work option. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GREAT THESE FIT!! I'm 5'2 as well, and they fit PERFECT!! Very slimming and fabric is effortless to care for...

I ordered this product with ground shipping (3-5 business days) and got it 2 days after! I ordered these specifically for salsa dancing which is every Friday night. I got these on a Friday right before salsa dancing! It couldn't have been any more perfect! They look great too! They show off your booty very nicely and are super comfortable! I am very pleased! Especially because I was unsure as to what size I would need. I am 5'4" and average weight. I got a medium unsure if it would be too big and it fits perfectly!

These pants were listed as a large, but they were not. I'm typically a 10-12 in pants and these were too tight. They seem to be intended to sit much lower than the photograph implies. I was pretty bummed because the picture looks so fabulous and I love a great pair of gauchos. The material was a little thinner than I expected, too. Nevertheless, the customer service both in terms of delivery and return of the item were top-notch! I would shop with this company again if I found something that looked like it would be a good match and has more reviews to read.

I ordered a larger size, but was sent a size small, therefore returned them and I was charged shipping and return shipping, costing me time and money for nothing. I was not satisfied even if I had received the right size, because they were paper thin and not what I expected. The Customer service rep was very courteous and once returned, I did receive a fairly prompt credit to my credit card account.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gilligan  omalley Gilligan  omalley Gilligan  omalley