Wednesday 29 April 2009

gps carrying case - gps case, gps carrying case


Although some might consider this bag to be a bit pricey, it is perfect for storing my Garmin Zumo 660, its cables, and mounts. There are two separate zippered compartments for cables that keep the cables from becoming entangled with each other, and these zippered compartments are accessible without unzipping the bag's main compartment. the Zumo's 660, its motorcycle mount, and its car mount all fit nicely into this tote bag. In this case, you do get what you pay for. Garmin 010-11273-00 Carrying Case

I got this thinking that since it is a Garmin case, and is more expensive, that I was going to get something more than just a bag. I don't know you but I don't want to put my gps unit all naked to be scratched the mount and cables and even though it doesn't say that includes one I expected a pouch or something inside to hold or separate the gps from everything else. That said I regret not buying the Lowepro Navi Plus Cases for GPS Navigator. So again it is just what it says it is, an expensive case with the Garmin logo on it but there is somenthing good in this bag, the button is hard and it seens that will protect very well your gps if drop. - Gps Case - Gps Carrying Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information