Wednesday 29 April 2009

Dvd Storage Case - dvd case, dvd holders


The product is what you pay for. The cases are functionable. They are very bendable and break easily. When I recieved them, they came in a very nice box. When I unpacked the box and took the cases out there were several of them that were cracked and had pieces broken off. The plastic covering on the outside of the case to put your cover under, are thin and dent/rip easily. I can't complain for the price though. They are a good deal! Vact 7mm Slim DVD Cases 100-pack

I just received my first order for these slim DVD cases and I'm very pleased with them. I bought similar cases from Sam's Club in the past but they do not carry them anymore. Anyway these cases are even better than the ones from Sam's Club. They close easier and the middle tabs are so much better. I have over 3,000 DVDs in my collection so I know about DVD cases and these are worth the money. I've switched from the regular DVD cases to these slim ones so I can put more DVDs on my shelves. I will order another couple of hundred of them soon.

these look and function just like verbatium dvd cases, but there the comparison ends, unfortunately these cases are made with a much thinner and more brittle plastic. they will split at the folds on the first opening and will break apart where they snap together again at the first use. i dare say they won't live up to a lifetime of wear. so far i have had 3 break even before they came near a dvd and had to be thrown away.

I produce approx. 200 dvds a week. I buy inexpensive cases all the time...but these take the cake! I have bought better from the dollar store(4 for $1). About every fourth case I "try" to open breaks. HUGE waste of money, there are cheaper cases out there that are much better quality. I really hope that the ones that did not break for me won't break for my customer.

I agree that these are fragile, but if you handle them carefully while inserting the sleeve they work okay. I did not realize they were so fragile But they are a great buy for the money. So when I hurriedly try to sleeve one I broke outside plastic and after that I just handled them more carefully and it hasn't happened since. When you burn hundreds of dvds like I to this is the most practical solution.

They are thin.. that's for sure.. I wanted to shrink the size of my collection, and with these being about 1/2 the size of a normal case.. I can fit twice as much.. right? They are thin.. and I found if you try to open the case from the center, you can easily tear the plastic. If you take a little extra time and finese opening the cases from the edges, I can see them lasting a long time.

I have used this product for years from multiple suppliers. They are constructed pretty cheap, but are good enough for what I need. You always seem to get a few broken ones in the box (especially if UPS decides to throw them), but for the price it's worth it.

How can "molded rubber" DVD cases break as opposed to the standard plastic Jewel case? What more can be asked than having in my possession these lovely nearly unbreakable, quality presentation cases which are provided with room enough inside to house a pamphlet, and CD/DVD, while at the same time enabling me to promote my work outside (case exterior) with sufficient space enough available to easily designing my front and back labels all in one swoop? Two labels are easily constructed from only a single sheet of ordinary printed copy (Memorex Disc/Case label maker), and then inserting this single sheet (& two labels) into the case. Voila! No cutting, now two labels. I'm finding these Vact (7mm) superior cases, 100-pack, fit the bill not only in their cost efficiency & durability alone but in saving me time (on my other labeling projects) and money (cost to replacing the broken Jewel cases that I broke) as well. - Dvd Storage - Dvd Holders - Media Storage - Dvd Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information