Thursday 30 April 2009

Hewlett-packard - hp mouse, cordless mouse


I was looking for a wireless mouse to accompany my new HP Wireless Elite keyboardHP Wireless Elite Keyboard. Ironically my search led me back to HP. I am so impressed with the keyboard I thought I would give the mouse a try. Most other wireless mouse's reviews complain of interference, lag, etc. I see absolutely none here. The sensitivity is higher than I'm used to but that's configurable. It's actually great because I have to move my hands less! I can get across the screen completely while still on my arm rest. I can use both the mouse and keyboard from 12 feet across the room and not have to worry about where my wire is, or if I'm going to run over a wire with my chair, or if it can reach.



I was also blown away by how smoothly the mouse glides on a desk. It's like ice but still with some grab so it's controllable.

More of a nitpick than anything: The mouse is a glossy black which I love... but it's a fingerprint magnet. The sides are slightly concaved and it fits my rather large hands pretty comfortably. The buttons just part of the front plastic and bend when you click. Strange but works. The wheel is very comfortable and works well too.



I wouldn't recommend a wireless mouse (or keyboard for that matter) if you're a hardcore gamer. I would recommend a wired thin chicklet style keyboard (which is surprisingly hard to find... I couldn't find a wired one hence i have the wireless one) and wired mouse. But for general usage, music, movies, using programs, it's just fine.





So rather than continuing to rant I recommend you buy this right now. If you don't like it (which would be very surprising) you could return it.



Just as a side-note, if you do want to do the keyboard-mouse combo, it is cheaper on amazon right now to buy each separately rather than the combo they offer. HP Wireless 3 Button Mouse in Retail Packaging

This Mouse is amazing! It's really good connection whenever i move it it moves. No lagging! YAY! If you don't know if to buy this mouse, then You should. It's however not the best for hardcore gamers but if your playing facebook games, computer games, WOW, Runescape, AQWorlds, and otherr RPG games and stuff it's good. It's also good for Email and other everyday things you do. It's not good for Combat Arms or fast moving War games. You can it's just that if your going to play those games then you should buy a gaming mouse which lets you have extra buttons and more comfort in your hands. The feel to this mouse is good. I can fit my whole hand on the mouse onlike some other mini mouse. The Price is also good.



Cons- I really can't think of any!



It's been about 2 Months with this mouse and it's still very good. Also Shipping was also very fast! Must Buy!

I was looking for a nice mouse that would work on any surface and would also work in Windows and Linux - this mouse does the job without problem.



The price is really good and it comes with 2 batteries (AA) to start you off. I have only used it a few hours now so I don't know how long the batteries will last, but i'm confident it will be significantly longer than other the other wireless mouse I was using that just ate AAA batteries.

It has a on and off button.The Sensitivity is perfect.We have had several wireless mouses and the Sensitivity is normally horrible. comes with energizer batteries pre installed. I am a logitech fanboy but this hp mouse is great. don't worry about your hand size with this mouse.

I recently ordered a new HP 17" dv7t laptop and found myself needing a new wireless mouse. Enter the HP Wireless 3-button Mouse. An unglamorous name for an equally unglamorous mouse. Sure this mouse isn't intended to compete with higher priced and more feature filled mice. But even for a budget mouse you're not getting much here. Similarly economically priced models from Logitech and Microsoft feature better design and a few extra navigation buttons.



Ideally, HP should have at least included basic navigation buttons - 'back' & 'forward. I would have also liked a smaller overall size to both the mouse and the USB dongle. As it is I sometimes bump the over-sized USB dongle and on one occasion almost sent my laptop crashing off my desk. Lastly, be aware that this mouse doesn't automatically power down after periods of inactivity. You must remember to turn the mouse off before stowing or risk an exhausted battery.



Pro's:

+ Economic price point

+ Attractive finish

+ Batteries are included

+ No lag or interference

+ Windows XP/7 compatible

+ Super-smooth glide surface on the bottom of the mouse



Con's:

- Mouse is over-sized

- USB dongle is larger than is should be

- USB dongle doesn't clip to the bottom of the mouse for portability

- Zero extra features/buttons

- Mouse doesn't automatically shut-off to preserve battery



I really want to dislike this mouse but at the end of the day it's a cheap and usable peripheral. Though I would still recommend shopping around for similarly priced & better featured alternatives.

This is the best wireless mouse you can buy and its at a low price. i definately recommend it to anyone thats looking for something like this.

Its sleek looking and comfortable in my hand....also very easy to use which i like about products

It has a great, professional design. I haven't noticed any connectivity issues ( interference ) which are rather common in some wireless mice. The only downside is that it has a glossy finish, so fingerprints accumulate on it rather quickly. =(.

i ordered this mouse because it was cheap, looked very sleek, and small. the actual product was nothing like the picture shown. the mouse itself is very bulky and not nearly as spectacular as in the picture. the range leaves something to be desired as well. its max range is about 1.5 feet from my experience. with that said it does work pretty well for as a mouse fulfills its purpose - Optical Mice - Hp Mouse - Hewlett-packard - Cordless Mouse'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information