Sunday 26 April 2009

Lg Optimus - lg optimus v, screen protectors


The product that was sent was not made for our phones. We were sent covers for an Ipod not an LG Optimus V as stated in the description. Instead of sending them back for 2 bucks. We used a pair of scissors and a marker to trim it to fit our phones. (Their product caption reads as follows: "5x Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Shield Cover Guard Film Kit, no cutting is required! Exact fit and satisfaction guaranteed!") That was not the case at all, next time we get some covers we will just go to a Best Buy and shop around. Its just a thin piece of plastic with a little stick-um on it, not some type of advance tri-layer clear vinyl film. 5x Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Shield Cover Guard Film Kit, no cutting is required! Exact fit and satisfaction guaranteed!

purchased the LG optimus V <---- protectors and they sent me the ones for the optimus S <--- which have a square cut out on the top and serves no purpose on the OPTIMUS V <----- V V V V V not S The picture of the product is correct but clearly says for optimus S on the packaging i was sent. not satisfied and will be requesting a return and exchange!!!

I received 5 of these so my husband and I can both use them and we have extras in case they get worn out. It comes with a wipe to get old fingerprints off and the directions are pretty easy to follow - all in all a good purchase.

Not impressed as they don't stick well at all. I've had tons of these for past phones but these are the worst. The covers are made of too hard of plastic which make it extremely difficult to get the bubbles out.

I never received my item. I am very disappointed! I contacted the sender why hadn't i received my order. He said It might have gotten lost in the mail. Said he would resent it on April 1, still have not received.. never again will i order something from him!!!!!!!

I ordered this product almost 2weeks ago and still havent received it yet! I contacted the seller and he said something was wrong with their cutting machine. I feel that they should have contacted me first! I will never order from here again!! - Screen Protectors - Lg Optimus V'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information