Wednesday 30 December 2009

3-hole Punch - punches, 3-hole punch


It punches three holes into paper, so that I can put said paper into a binder. It does exactly what it says. The motion is smooth, and I can stack more than 1 page at a time. I don't stack more than 10, because that's crazy talk. Charles Leonard Inc. 3 Hole Adjustable Paper Punch, 12 Sheet Capacity, Black, 1 per Box (033)

I just got this today. I have been waiting for this to arrive so I can hole punch all of my school papers because my professors never hand us papers that have been punched already. This basic 3 hole puncher gets the job done. It gets harder to punch with more papers but I never have never punched more than 5-6 sheets at a time. Several sheets at a time work great. I will update the review later if anything changes.

This hole punch is so inexpensive it's probably worth the money you spend on it. I bought it a few days ago and am now sending it back because it didn't meet my expectations. It only punches about 5 or 6 sheets of paper at a time and the holes are closer to the edge than I would prefer; also, I don't know if it is a problem with my binder, the holes on the top and bottom are slightly too close together to give it a nice fit. If you only need to use it occasionally it seems sturdy enough to last. I am going to try something a little higher quality.

Nice quality materials and weight, feels like office quality. Smooth operation and easy to line up sheets. I am a student, and use this all the time for class materials and notes. Will consider other products from this brand. - Punches - Office Supplies - Hole Punch - 3-hole Punch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • office supplies
  • ,
  • hole punch
  • ,
  • punches
  • ,
  • 3-hole punch