Friday 25 December 2009

Shower Organizer - shower organization, shower caddies


I bought this for my tub and I love it...Ive had it for at least a year now and as far as I can see there isnt any rust on it. Alot of reviews I read on various shleving systems complained of the units rusting....well so far as is well here. Also The design for raising and lowering the shelves is very simple and fairly sturdy. I dont use set anythign to heavy on the shelves and I dont have more than 2 bottles per shelf but I wouldnt be afraid to fill up the shelves if I had more things to put in the shower. Im pretty sure you can fill a shelf up with no problem as long as you arent hanging cast iron skillets from it lol. Would buy again. Zenith Prod. 2104W Tub And Shower Caddy

It took my husband 10 minutes to put this together and into the shower. The shelves might seem flimsy but they are holding a lot of things, shampoo's and body washes, with no problem. I researched many shower organizers before settling on this one. Some were metal and expensive. None of them got great reviews. I decided to buy something inexpensive and plastic so there would be less chance of rusting and I wouldn't mind replacing if it did break. I am really happy with how this one works. My shower is neater and most of the items on the shelves stay dry. I also like the fact my razor can be put into one of the holes and water is drained away.

I suspect this is the same brand as the one it is replacing (which finally gave out after 14 years, in two different houses), and this one is of better quality. I'm not at all handy but I somehow managed to put it together and squeeze it into my low-ceiled shower (had to eliminate one of the two major poles) and fully expect this one to last at least another 14 years. Incredible price for something that exactly fits the bill. - Shower Caddies - Bath Shower Caddy - Shower Organizer - Shower Organization'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information