Saturday 26 December 2009

Lowepro - lowepro


This was a birthday gift for my best friend - one she had requested herself, for a new Kodak camera. I was wondering why this size bag for a small digital camera? This bag holds her camera (enclosed in a smaller, fitted case) a table-top tripod, memory card case, pens, pencils and small notebook! Perfect size to hold all of the important items and she loves it!



Nice product, well-padded and I'm considering one for myself... Lowepro Edit 130 Video Bag (Bordeaux Red)

Bought this from Amazon and AvidMax for 18.99(free shipping) which is below value for my daughter for Christmas. Then found it at same site for 14.99 (free shipping)for myself and got mine. Just gotta get my camcorder now.

Lowepro are great bags. My third purchase of Lowepro

I bought this for my panasonic HDC TM-60 and it fits nicely, but if I want to put the cords inside, the camera is at an angle and the divider has to be placed funny. Other than that it is very secure and still fits on my belt even though it is a bigger bag.

I use this bag to hold a Nikon 70-300mm vr lens. Great fit, with a little extra room for accessories. In particular, I like that the bag has straps and a belt loop -- much more convenient to carry around than regular lens holders.

I used to own a Lowel Pro 110 bag that protected my camera on several trips. Then I purchased an external flash unit... there wasn't enough room in the 110. I happened upon the 130 bag at a camera store. It's just the right size for what I take on a trip. Yes, it looks like a camera bag. Yes, it's dark blue instead of black. Yes, it comes with a wimpy strap. SO.... I put on a better strap with a leather pad. Put in an additional divider from my old bag and everything fit perfectly. Really, for the price it's a very good bag, it protects my camera while on vacation and holds all the camera stuff I like to use. I posted a photo of my camera bag on this amazon page.

Bought this to hold my Sony HD camcorder. Just the right size. Not a lot of room left over, but I didn't need that in a bag. Protects the camcorder and a well made bag. Great price. One of the few 5 star CC bags out there.

i bought this for the Panasonic HDC-SD60K Camcorder. keep in mind that this is a small camcorder but it fit perfectly in the bag. all the accessories that came with the camera also fit. along with a small tripod. and there's still room for a little more! it looks just like the images and seems sturdy and well made.

wait for a good price and grab this great little bag!!

I ordered this bag to carry my Sanyo Camcorder. It is good protection and room for some extras in the out side pouches. There was room for me to also include my Flip cam. Some may want a larger bag but I prefer to keep the size smaller. There is a moveable velcro iner devider and plenty of padding to protect my goodies. - Lowepro'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information