Monday 28 December 2009

Emergency Kit - preparedness, emergency kit


I bought this 72 hour water supply as an addition to my "Earthquake/Emergency preparedness kit." The water packages seem to be well constructed and haven't burst under pressure, even when I sat on my bag! I don't think there's enough water for two people, especially if you're on the move, but that's why they're called emergency rations. I recommend you buy 12 packets/person and have a Camelback or some other water container easily accessible and ready to go if the proverbial @#*! ever hits the fan! Good luck! Datrex Emergency Water Packet - 3 Day/72 Hour Supply(12packets)

I ordered three of these for our 72 hour emergency kit and came back to order some more for our pets. The pouches remind me of Capri Sun kid drinks. Ordered September 2011 and all pouches expire in 2016. One pack came in one plastic zip lock bag. Very light weight. - Emergency Kit - Preparedness - Emergency Supplies - Disaster Preparedness'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information