Wednesday 30 December 2009

Sterling Silver - jewelry, pearl earrings


I bought these earrings to wear for every day use and they are perfect for that. They are not too big and don't overpower a small person(like me.) My only complaint is that they are a little less round than the picture shows, but i still enjoy them. Sterling Silver Freshwater Cultured White Button Pearl 5.5-6mm Stud Earrings

I love these earrings! The price is perfect and the color matched most of my pearl necklaces which is a relief because that's why I bought it. It's really cute and dainty once you put it on and does not overshadow your necklace because it's the perfect size. Plus I got a lot of compliments on them.

I got these to wear in a friend's wedding - they ended up being too small so I had to get another pair, but they were a great deal and they're still super cute. Just think of these as "mini pearls" and you'll have a good idea what to expect

i got this and one full set of pearl jewelry from seller SilverSpeck.com on amazon.

on set jewelry some of the pearls color are dull & pealed off... and set is sticky as if it is used one.. Though the ear studs are pretty, but considering their pearl quality; also by reading comment, i feel like pearls can fall of anytime from stud. have return that set..

Aside from the backs to the earrings being too loose these earrings are perfect. My grandmother wanted simple pearl studs for her birthday to go with one of her outfits and these are perfect. They are beautiful and she loves them, and I loved the price. She lost the back to one of them because it simply fell off but luckily she has plenty of those. - Pearl Earrings - Pearls - Jewelry - Freshwater Pearls'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information