Monday 28 December 2009

Tanning Lotions - designer skin, indoor tanning lotion


I tan pretty easily as I am of Greek and Italian descent. However, my tan usually fades quickly. I tried this lotion from a packet because I ran out of lotion and didnt want to spend a lot of money on a packet that was going to last just one or two times. I loved it...I got a beautiful brown color after just one session in just a regular tanning bed, no upgrade. Then I had to leave town for five days and not tan. Usually, I would have been faded to about nothing and had wasted that one session. This lotion kept me a beautiful brown color after all that time. I get compliments every day about my color and everyone thinks I have been going daily to the tanning bed. I average once or twice a week in a 20 minute bed and have a beautiful color. So, I bought an full bottle this time and will keep this schedule. I highly recommend the lotion. As usual, keep your skin moisturized with an after bath oil ( I use Pure Romance's Body Dew) and your skin will look amazing! Australian Gold Sinfully Black 15x Deep Dark Bronzing Tanning Lotion, 8.5 Fl Oz

By far the best Tanning lotion I have ever tried. The first 2 times I tanned with it I went 2 days back to back in a turbo bed. This was Feb. 10/11 2010. I havent had time to make it back and I am still super dark and bronze it is Feb 21!! I got so dark so fast. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Never had a tan last so long in my life! Its almost like my color developed perfectly and got better each day!

I purchased this product about a week ago and when it arrived, the seal had already been cut (very cleanly I might add). I used the lotion anyway and it was definitely not the real stuff. I believe it was transplanted with something cheap and watered down. Avoid buying from Green Web Inc.

I have been using this product almost two weeks now and I have to say I am pretty satisified with the results. My complexion is kind of dark due to native american ancestry but this lotion has gotten me even darker. With this lotion I have been able to go the the tanning bed about every three days without it wearing off. This contains a moisturizer also to prevent skin from drying. If you are looking for an inexpensive way to go this could be the answer for you.

I have been an Amazon shopper for years and have never been mislead by a product described. The bottle that I received was 8.5 OZ NOT 12.8 OZ. There are lower priced options available on Amazon and I went with this company because it offered more OZ...definately not the case. Buyer beware! The product works well. No problems with the product they just need to be honest with the actual fluid ounces you are getting!



Australian Gold Sinfully Black 15x Deep Dark Bronzing Tanning Lotion, 12.8 Ounce

This lotion is great! It smells awesome and does its job. Definitely one of my favorite lotions yet and I have tried quite a few! I always recommend switching lotions randomly (I always have at least 3 different bottles) because there are some lotions that work great but start to look "fake" after too many uses! For any level tanner. - Designer Skin - Bronzers - Indoor Tanning Lotion - Sun'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information