Friday 25 December 2009

Screen Protector - chargers, phone charger


It's cheap for a reason, it's a cheap imitation of a phone charger. Looks cheap, feels flimsy and worst of all, it freaks out my phone. When on the charger, the phone keeps rebooting every time I try to use it. Car Charger (CLA) for LG Optimus S LS670

The moment i received this product I can tell that it was made of cheap material. The moment i plugged it into the cart lighter port the tip of the charger came off. Then re-srew what came off and replug it again and found out it did not work. This product is cheap and its not worth the effort of reshipping. Do not buy!!!!

The device did not work. The plug-in to the phone is loose and would not charge without literally holding it in place. The description says it is for the LG Optimus but clearly is some generic adapter that does not fit properly. After a few days, the charger unit's indicator light would not come on--it stopped working altogether.

The charger comes in handy since I drive a lot and need my phone recharged. It is convenient and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a car charger. I purchased it through Amazon.com for a much lower price than I would have had to pay in store.

Whenever I go to my local best buy it seems that the only chargers they ever have available are Rocketfish brand. I've bought two and they AWLAYS break and they are about 30 dollars. I was desperate not to buy that same brand, so I looked online. This was the first charger and found and was completely drawn in by the price. I was a little worried I might, as some say for, "get what I paid for", but I definitely got more than I paid for. The product does not look or feel cheap, and it works great. The connection in my cigarette lighter is very strong, as is the connection to the phone. It's a great product and would recommend it to anyone. Don't buy the expensive brands when you can buy this! - Cell Phone Accessories - Chargers - Lg Optimus - Phone Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information