Sunday 27 December 2009

Rotary Tool Accessories - rotary tool, dremel


First off, this is a "mini" set (i.e. each piece is the size of a dime [cone shaped ones] or a half dollar [pinwheel ones]). Although the description does list the accurate sizes, the picture is deceiving. This did not factor into my review rating but thought I would mention it.



Second, it is made in China and the quality is lacking. I used a brass piece on a small cast iron skillet to remove simple surface rust and it didn't even make it passed half of the bottom of the skillet and there was nothing left of the brush! I have used these before but this set was the worst. These brushes are cheaply made.



Third, on the BOTTOM of the box it says that the pieces contain lead. After I discovered that, I just threw the box out. Not worth breathing in lead (I do use a mask) or getting on my hands or clothes. Better safe than sorry!



I would avoid this product and do not recommend it.





Thanks for reading. I hope you found this review helpful. 24 piece Wire Wheel and Cup Brush Set

This brush set is a real bargain. Great purchase for those that do alot of small detailed rust removal and such with a rotary tool. The brushes aren't quite Dremel quality, but they get the job done and you can't beat the price for the amount of brushes you get. - Multitool - Dremel - Hobby Tool - Rotary Tool'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information