Sunday 27 December 2009

Iphone Fm Transmitter - fm transmitter, iphone fm transmitter


Over the years I've been through about 15 FM transmitters. This one is by far the best quality I've had. You may hear a little high pitched noise at high volumes, but that is a small price to pay for the amazing amount of clarity provided. The remote control is pretty flimsy and has to be held almost directly next to it to work but that's not the reason I purchased it so I was hardly disappointed. I really don't think you'll find a better product on the market. LCD Screen Display,New FM Transmitter/Car charger/Holder/Car Mount For all iP...

I bought this to replace my Griffin iTrip after it shorted out. I was worried about buying a different brand (or a non-brand, as a case seems to be), since the Griffin is able to be set to international frequencies (and I was never able to receive a clear signal without setting it below 88.1).



So far, however, the signal has been A LOT clearer at 88.1 than it ever was on my old transmitter. I live in Phoenix and I've had no trouble with signal interruptions so far; I even get a clear sound in parking garages and around strongly broadcast signals, like in shopping center parking lots. The sound quality is also pretty decent for an FM transmitter, especially one that cost less than $20 to buy and ship. I also love the cradle and the flexible neck that allows me to dock my iPod within easy reach.



The remote seems to be a bust, but I don't really care as I can't see a reason to use a remote when my iPod is docked right in front of me. Your mileage may vary, I suppose. And for all I know this might short out in a few months just like my Griffin did, but I'm holding out hope!

I obviously knew that for 11 bucks SOMETHING would be wrong with it. i read some positive reviews, and decided to give it a shot. BAD idea. It did however ship fast. I opened the box, and was surprised that the product actually seemed like decent quality. so i run to my car, and plug in the transmitter. First off..this thing is huge. It kind of gets in the way of the shift stick of the car. I plug in the transmitter, and it doesn't turn on. I had to push it in hard to finally turn on. I plug in my iPod, and the quality actually surprised me. Two minutes later..the transmitter just falls. I guess its just too heavy. I wasn't even driving, and the transmitter tilted. After driving for a couple of minutes, it is obvious the thing does NOT stay in place. Not only that, but it also broke my outlet!!!! Now i have to fix it and it cost more to fix it than what i spent on this worthless fm transmitter.

Audio is good, but it has MANY MANY flaws!!! i dont even know if i can get a refund now. stay away from this product and purchase a different one!!!

A great product. My other adapter was stolen and I didn't want to miss my favorite tunes so I purchased this to replace it. Wow! This is much better anyway. Easy to use, even includes a remote if that is important to you. Stays on station, doesn't drift like my previous one. i love it!

I like this device:

Nice:

- Cheap FM Transmitter

- Phone Charger

- Phone Holder

- Can be used with other devices

- Tested on iPhone 4 - like a charm

- and best of all, all at the same time - yes, you can charge and listen to music at the same time!



Cons:

-The stick to hold it is short, on my 95 camry, it had hard time using it and its pushing against my dashboard

- shakes a lot while driving

- seems to inter fer with Google maps GPS - the maps work, but the orientations easily gets out of sync, and keeps saying move the device in the figure (8) motion

- i used it with MapQuest - MapQuest did not seem to interfere - so not sure if its Google Maps, or the iPhone

- FM Transmitter is weak - it works, but not loud, and does not have much power. While driving during the city, about 90% of the time its clear, and maybe 10% or so not clear (has static) - so its not bad, unless you like your music flawless

- I dont think the holder will last - it looks cheap - but so far its holding, lets see for how long

- I think this is an iPhone issue, but I cannot hear the calls on the speaker - so its problematic if you need to remove it from the holder each time

- With a case on the iPhone4, its fit is tight in the holder



Trick to use it to charge and listen at the same time:

- Do not use the extra cable from the iPhone to the device, only use the charge cable!

- place the music on speaker mode, the connect the charge cable - and you are done - it charges AND music works from the same cable!

If you keep the extra cable on the top, the you wont hear a thing!





Why 4 star:

- static FM, not very loud voice

- cannot hear the calls on FM while driving (maybe an iPhone issue, not the device issue)

- cheap holder and stick very short

I have looked everywhere and tried all sorts of music transmitting solutions for my iPhone in my car. All have been disappointing. But this one works very well for my needs! It holds and charges my phone and the reception quality is great! i don't use the remote, but that isn't something that would keep me from buying it. I do wish the charging cord on it was longer, so that I could use it while talking on the phone, otherwise, I have no other complaints. It holds my phone steady in the holder and the music sounds great! - Ipod Accessories - Fm Transmitter - Iphone Fm Transmitter - Ipod Car Kit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information