Sunday 27 December 2009

Highest Heel - high heels, sexy


Because I'm a lover of all shoes high heeled, I ordered these for myself on my birthday. When I got them I didn't think they would be so high (they are almost 6 inches). They didn't look so skyscraper-ish on the pics. Anyway, they don't come in half sizes because of the platform fit, but they fit fine on me. All in all they are SUPER cute and not at all hard to walk in. They go great with a cute dress. They're well made and not uncomfy at all either. I get tons of compliments (and some outrageous looks and question,s to boot). But I DO absolutely love them, and I will be ordering another pair in a different color soon. Bordello by Pleaser Women's Teeze-06 Platform Pump,Red Patent,12 M US

I got them in the hot glittery pink! They are my new favorite shoe! They're super comfortable, and although the heel height sounds daunting, the platform on the toe makes them easy to walk in! I'm an 8.5 and I ordered a 10 - the 9 was way too snug, so I recommend going up at least a full size. They come in a really cute box and each shoe comes in it's own little bag! This shoe is way too cute to pass at this great price! I might just have to buy a second pair!

These shoes are just gorgeous and good quality. They even came in a pretty box I just love it, and they have a pretty print on the inside with good sturdy build. My only qualm is that this shoe is very narrow and small. I usually wear an 8 but my feet are wide so I thought it would be safer to order a 9. When it came even the 9 was almost too small to put on and not just because of the width these shoes are just very small and narrow. I was so sad! I'm afraid if I get a 10 it still won't fit quite right. So if you have wide shoes beware and go even up to 2 sizes up if you want to be safe.

I bought these shoes for my birthday/going out. I love love love them. Are they crazy? yes. Will you question if you've lost your mind/if people might think you're a hooker? perhaps. Are they for everyday/wearing to church? no. But if you buy them for fun they're perfect. I got lots of compliments from both guys and girls the night I wore them out. I ordered the hot pink ones.



I'm so glad everyone said to order a size up. I did and they fit perfect, even though I was reluctant to do so (I usually wear a 10 and I ordered an 11, but sure enough they fit!). I would definitely invest in some gel ball of the foot inserts, and I used the inserts for arch support too and was able to wear them for 4-5 hours with little discomfort.



If you're looking for a fun/sexy shoe for a special occasion, look no further.

The shoes are way higher than I thought. I've worn 5 3/4 heels but these seem higher than that. The shoe seems well made & comes in a really cute box. I read the reviews about the shoe running really small, so i went 2 sizes up... they were way too big so I'd just go 1 size up next time. Platforms dont come in half sizes so whatever sz u usually get in platforms just go one sz up. I like the shoe but i wasn't as thrilled as I thought I'd be so I gave it 3 stars.

This is a wonderful, sexy and comfortable pump. It comes in a cute little box, and shipping was fast. I will say though that I wear a size 9 shoe without exception...I did have to send my 9 back for a 10...so consider that when buying...they seem to run a little small...But WELL WORTH the wait.

These shoes are beautiful!!!! They arrived in a really pretty box, each wrapped in there own little protective bag inside the box. They are so much prettier in real life. I love shoes and will definetly order from spike angel again.....i even wear these to work at my office......LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM!!! Could not be happier!!!!

Every girl should have a pair of shoes like these in her closet. This is my third pair of Pleaser's Teeze platform heels. I bought these in black patent, the mary-janes in white patent and the three strap platform in red patent. I think I'm set for naughty shoes for a while. I absolutely love them all. As many reviewers have noted, you definitely should order a full size up. These are very high heels even with the platform but I found them relatively easy to walk in.

I have these in red; holy cow. They are AWESOME! I received so many compliments on them that I couldn't walk inside or out without someone saying how they loved my shoes. And they are 5-3/4" so they are tall - these babies are not for the faint of heart, or the novice. But mmm, mmm! They looked good. I'm a solid 8 and they fit well - no slip in the back or anything. If your regular shoe size always fits you, order that; not up.

I got these in the black glitter pump. I didn't read the reviews before ordering them. After I had ordered them I read the reviews and got nervous because everyone was saying to order a size up. When I got the shoes in I was a bit nervous they wouldn't fit (I am usually a size 8). I put them on and they fit PERFECT!!!! I couldn't be happier and I will own them in every color! - Sexy - Heels - High Heels - Pumps'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information