Sunday 27 December 2009

Ipad Leather Case - apple ipad, leather case


I had originally bought the black case from Apple, for significantly more. I was not too impressed with it.



I bought this one because it was leather, it seemed to be protective, it has a place for business cards, which is great.



The only thing I think it lacks, and the reason for my not 'perfect' rating is, it would be great for a pen or stylus holder. I use my ipad in meetings and need a stylus. I currently just 'hook/clip' it inside, but a actually place for it would be perfect.



Also, sometimes in meetings I get handouts and writing on them is great. So carrying a pen/stylus separate can be a pain. I'm being tad picky, but those are my thoughts. NEW! PINK! Protective Leather iPad Case with Snap Flap for Security and Ease of Use. BUILT IN KICKSTAND great for Movie Watching and Book Reading!!

The price was right, the color was perfect and it arrived promptly. I really like it. The flap makes a great stand. However, it took me a time or two to realize that the side with the black ridges should be flat on the table/lap so the stand will fit nicely into the black ridges. The first few times I tried to get it to stand I had it upside down. Silly me. The iPad fits neatly into the case, Snaps shut and the Stylus pen fits perfectly into the fold when the case is closed.

This is pretty Ipad case but it is not convenient. The Ipad slips around when you use it, the kickstand is weak and doesn't hold up after a few uses is cumbersome when you leave your Ipad plugged in charging and try to use it with this case. Don't recommend if you use your Ipad often.

I like this item because it protects the back and sides of my iPad from scratching and it's perfect for reading e books. The only bad thing that I've found is the fact that if you're carrying the iPad with the cover opened, the iPad can slip out of the top. I wish it was more secure because if I pick up my iPad wrong it slips out and I have to catch it or it will fall to the ground. It's a minor irritation that could prove to cause damage to your iPad if not caught in time. Thanks

This Ipad case is a pretty shade of pink but that is this best thing about it. It does not work as dispalyed in the pictures, it is not sturdy and does not stand up correctly. It falls and does not hold up vertically at all! Dont buy if your planning to use it for the kickstand and its also not real leather

It's really cute and functional. It's not luxurious leather or anything but what can you expect for this price. Pretty great deal, the kids like the crazy bright color. good for family use, definitely not for work.

I ordered this along with a few others to try and find the perfect cover for my Ipad 2. This arrived quickly but I am not that happy with it. I knew it was not leather but the material looks way to much like cheap vinyl. I went for the pink color but it is much too bright. There is no closure at the top so when the case is open the Ipad can fall out if you happen to pick it up the wrong way. The kickstand doesn't work well at all. It's gonna cost me too much to return it so I'll keep it as a back up for the inexpensive price. Alas I am still on the hunt for the perfect pink case. Don't be fooled by the price. You get what you pay for.

Really like this case..a friend had it in black and I liked hers and since my Ipad2 is white..I wanted one with more color !! I think for the price it is well worth it, others are more pricey and are of the same quality, so save yourself some money and buy this one !! - Case - Leather Case - Ipad Leather Case - Apple Ipad'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information