Friday 25 December 2009

Itouch Accessories - ipod touch 4th generation, itouch


I was worried when I placed this order. When I bought the package the price was really low, so low I was worried it might be a scam. Amazon has never lead me astray and the vendor had a high rating so I went ahead and ordered the package. There is enough for two iPod Touch 4th generation owners. The only possible complaint I could see someone having is that the arm band might not be big enough for large arms, especially for men. All in all I would recommend this package. CrazyOnDigital 18-in-One Accessory Bundle for iPod touch 4G

Everything you see in the photo is included. This is a great deal. The Cases are soft silicone but will do good enough protection for your iPod. However, they sent me a "back-ordered" version of the red case. That one is made of clear plastic and fits better on the iPod. The only problem with that case is that it looks rather pink than "red". Also, the headphones have better quality sound than the apple-supplied ear buds. (Plus there's two of them). Both of the screen protectors had the hole for face time in the wrong place; causing a large air bubble. Other than those minors complaints, everything else in this package came and works as advertised. This is a great buy, so buy this before the prices go up.

I bought this entire package for the same cost as just one charger at other stores.

The charger works well with my itouch4 (new one with hd video and 2 way conference call).

It came with a bunch of silicon covers and plastic shields.

I was afraid it would be cheap but works great.

This product package is terrible and has very poor quality. One of the headphones and the car adapter never worked right out of the box, and the AC adapter broke after the second use. I don't dare use anything else in the package and am trying to return it. All these problems happened in less than a week... this is the worst product I've ever bought at Amazon.com.

I bought this product to protect I Pod and its screen but its not functional.The skin Case Cover Protections are worthless as they will not stay on the I pod. It is impossible to use Screen Protectors with the Skin Case Cover as the quality of Skin Case Cover is too bad .Stereo Headphones are below average. USB Travel Home AC Charge works fine. Getting all these accessories at this price may be attractive but do not depend on it to protect your IPOD.

This is just a large collection of accessories you might need for your new iPod Touch 4G, with a very cheap value, and since it is cheap don't expect the top quality of anything. Everything worked great and best of all, most of the things are duplicated, so they are enough for two ipods. I don't think I'll need any more stuff for my ipod. The shipment arrived quickly, and its cheap price scared me at the beginning when I ordered the package, especially that it is all new stuff for the new iPod touch 4G, but I was mistaken, I like the package and I would highly recommend it to others.

This is a great value for the money. The plug has a light, easy to see at night. The leather case fits really well and adds a lot of protection. I'm very happy. One of the cases would cost more than the whole package.

For the money definitely a good deal. As others have said, even if some of the things don't work, the assortment is still worth buying. The soft cases are nice; all the other things seem to work. What's not to like?

I bought this product mainly for the wall charger and the cover. The case looks very cheap and comes off from the Ipod when I keep it in my pocket. If you are looking at protecting the Ipod, don't buy this product. My Ipod has few scratches already because of this lousy product. - Itouch - Ipod - Ipod Touch 4th Generation - Electronics'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • ipod touch 4th generation
  • ,
  • ipod
  • ,
  • electronics
  • ,
  • itouch