Wednesday 30 December 2009

Run Small Waist - pants, jeans


I returned another version of these no-iron pants for the comfort waist. The pants are true to size and well-made despite a few threads. As with the Gap and Docker brands of black chino pants, these pants need to be flipped inside out before going into the washing machine otherwise you will need to use packing tape to remove all the lint that attach to the entire surface of the pants. Dickies Industrial Comfort Waist Cell Phone Pant, Black, 34W x 34L

Thinner than the 874 Original Dickie.



Yet all inside pockets are made of a thicker cloth?



Nice elastic waistband parts. A good feature...



A few loose threads sticking out. Poor quality control I would not expect from Dickie...



Cell phone pocket (with snap button) is a great idea.

But my smart phone is to long to fit upright and may get scratched by the metal button inside. I kinda have to turn it on its side to fit which is uncomfortable while sitting down at my desk. And my cellphone skin gets linty inside the pocket...



Great idea. It just dosnt work for me. I'll stick with the original Dickes in the future... Ill have to clip my phone to my belt... - Work Pants - Mens Jeans - Pants - Jeans'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information