Saturday 26 December 2009

Iphone 4 Case - iphone, case


This case is so cute and keeps the iPhone 4 protected. I have the iPhone 4 from Verizon and the case fit perfectly. Since it does not come off easily, it is best to apply the screen protector first. This case does not not provide a lot of protection against shock or impact, but for standard use, it serves the purpose, and it is totally beautiful. Great value! I love it! Crystal Hard Faceplate Cover Case With Purple and White Flower Design for Apple Iphone 4G 4

I've had this case for several weeks and I really love it! Shipping was quite fast, and the price can't be beat. When it first came in the mail, i was worried it might be cheap plastic but once I snapped it onto my iPhone, it looks really nice. Good fit, beautiful and simple flowers on the back. I am happy with my purchase!

This would not fit my iPhone 4. The sides of it are curved like an iPod. The sides of my iPhone 4 are square. I could not get the sides to snap together around the iPhone. I even had my teenage son try and he could not get it to snap together. This was a total waste of money. DO NOT BUY.

I love the outside of the case but like someone else said it is very difficult to get off, I also received mine with a chunk missing out of the bottom right corner, I figured for how much i paid for it it wasn't worth returning and waiting for a new one.

The design on the case is very pretty, and the colors match what I saw on the computer very well. My only complaint is that when you snap the two sides together the picture doesn't match up! I know one side is very thin and it isn't very noticeable but it still looks bad! - Att - Verizon - Iphone - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information