Sunday 27 December 2009

Michael Jackson - curly wig


The hat was well boring so I had to add some true MJ flavor to it. So I put glitter on the ribbon that was coming off of the hat anyway. The hat looked as if it someone had worn it befor well a couple of times the felt material just was horrible had to push some of the dents in the hat out. The wig was to small for my 7 year old it actually fit my 1 year old niece imagine that. The curls in the wig are nothing like the photo they are more lose and long the curls in this wig were tight and short mostly just short. We tried brushing them out pulling them out still nothing. The glasses well we had to repair the frame they were coming apart. The glove was entirely to big for my sons hand it was even big for my hand. I dont know what child has a hand the size of a full grown adult. I ended up having to do what I ordered the package for going out to the local beauty suppy store and purchasing a curly wig with longer curls as the picture had, Some sunglasses and a white glove that I went and purchased some glitter,sequins and some rinestones and designed a new glove myself that would fit my son. The only thing in this package that I can say was worth anything in value was. The picture of MJ on the package nothing was the way the picture or description described. I was really disappointed in the items in this package. Was a waste of time waiting for my package and opening the package not worth the money I paid. Michael Jackson Costume Accessory Kit with Wig, Hat, Glove and Glasses - Curly Wig'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • curly wig