Thursday 31 December 2009

Lcd Wall Mount Bracket - tv mounts, wall mount


I recently purchased the brand new panasonic th-58pz700u, this is a large tv that weighs 140lbs, so after doing much research I found this sanus mount to be the best one for this large tv, the hardware that comes with the mount is excellent, you do not have to run to the hardware store for extra nuts/washers bolts etc... everything you could possibly need comes with the mount. the best part about this unit is that you can install onto 3 studs instead of the more conventional 2 stud installation, this makes it much more secure. I was very lucky in that my house was built back in 1955 and back then they used studs spaced at 12 inches apart instead of the current 16 inch apart requirement, this enabled me to actually use 4 studs for the install, needless to say this tv will never fall off the wall. basically when your going to install this mount read all the instructions thoroughly first and then use masking tape to "draw" on the wall exactly where you want the tv, then figure out where the mount will go in relation to the tv's mounting holes, then just find the studs and install the mount, I am very happy with this mount and tv looks great, enjoy Sanus VMPL3-B Tilt Wall Mount for 27" to 84" Displays (Black)

In this day and age of mediocre design, shoddy quality control, unreadable instructions, I was quite impressed with this wall mount. It's only a wall mount and, as such, is not the focus of attention. However, it is the slimmest, lowest profile wall mount I've seen. There were multiple options for stud wall mount and concrete block wall mount, and there were well thought out hardware options included. Frequently when I buy a product such as this, I have to run down to the hardware store to get additional nuts and bolts because I'm finicky about the installation. In this case, There was enough hardware and nuts and bolts left over for me to open a hardware store. After I talked to a structural engineer (I didn't hire one of course, but I'm in a related profession) about mounting over a fireplace, I found the enclosed procedure and hardware from Sanus were even better than the engineer proposed.



I had a 50" plasma to mount. This bracket had enough hole spacing options to mate to this and a thousand other TVs. It had optional brackets, which I didn't use, that could have extended it to what seems like a 100" TV, although don't sue me if I exaggerated.



I also liked the fact that it was made in the USA. The only nit to pick was that the company took about 3 weeks over the Christmas holidays to get it to me.

Ok, after reading reviews on how this mount would not work with some panasonic sets (as well as some others), i was not sure if i needed to by the extended adapter. Just to avoid the installers leaving should this not work i bought the adapter.



results: you DONT need the adapter/extender for this TV. everything you need is in the box.



my TV details:



65" Plasma Panasonic TC-P65S1

I bought this item to mount my Philips 42PF7320A 42" Plasma which requires a wider mount than standard universal mount. It went up really easy and I was able to put my plasma on it no problem. The price here is $110 cheaper than Best Buy. This was a great deal for this item.

I purchased this wall mount to accomodate my new Pioneer 60" plasma which weighs approximately 125 lbs.



It was very easy to assemble and the hardware mounted to the back of the TV perfectly.



I was concerned about the product's width size because the description was not specific in that regard. However that concern was put to rest following completed assembly. I don't know how wide it can expand to but I was able to utilize 3 wall studs spaced the standard 16" apart. There is no way that TV is coming off that wall unless I personally remove it.



Once mounted on the wall, you and your partner simply lift the tv and slide the hooks you attached to the back of it into the wall bracket. Thats all there is to it! The mount itself allows you to tilt the tv up to 11 degrees to accomodate your seating angle plus you have the ability to slide the tv left or right for perfect centering.





For ease of assembly, mounting and solid steel durability, this is the wall mount you must buy!

I purchased the VMPL3 to mount a 47" LCD HDTV in our bedroom. I needed a precision mount because of the limited space available. I had previously mounted a 52" LCD HDTV in our living room, using a Sanus VMAA26 full motion mount. That installation sold me on Sanus Systems forever. Their engineering and quality control are above reproach. The instructions are simple and technically and grammatically correct (what a novel idea!). The VMPL3 comes in silver or black and offers options galore, depending on whether you want a flat mount, tilting mount or have a flat back or curved back TV. Parts are packaged for virtually any type of wall, including concrete block. Concrete anchors, lag bolts, spacers, washers, and nuts are all provided in a neatly compartmented package. Don't be concerned about having to make extra trips to the hardware store if you buy a Sanus System. In fact, I feel like I could start a hardware business with the leftover parts! The instructions are very explicit about properly mounting the TV, and encourage consumers to call their toll-free number for advice. Do your homework and decide what type of mount you need. Then, purchase a Sanus mount. You won't be sorry. - Wall Mount - Plasma Wall Mount - Tv Mount - Tv Mounts'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information