Tuesday 29 December 2009

Outdoors - biker, boy


I ordered two different leather bracelets from this seller and I love them both. The picture doesn't show too clearly how the underside slides along two ties to make a larger and smaller fit. What that means is that, unless you have 10" wrists, there's a two tails that you tuck under the main part of the bracelet. My wrists are actually pretty thin, so I retied the ends so that it would fit tighter. I also trimmed off the extra tie, that didn't need to be so long. Really cute casual rocker style. Natural Leather Multi-strand Bracelet with Accent Color Cords, Adjustable Fit for Men and Women

I purchased this leather bracelet about a month ago and it hasn't come off my wrist since. I was skeptical at first, thinking the binding would come loose after daily use but through showers, the gym, and consistent wear it has held up quite nicely. Definitely recommend this product.

I tend to dress in light-brown tones as a base and pair it with complementing tones. So this bracelet combines well with most of casual wardrobe.

I've also showered with it and it hasn't lost it's color or shape.

This bracelet has a great color scheme, and looks exactly like it does in the photo. The hint of green and beiges will go with a lot of different looks. It is completely adjustable by pulling the ends apart and then pulling one of the strings to tighten. I have a small wrist, and I was able to tighten this bracelet enough to fit comfortably. I'm very happy with this bracelet. - Mens Bracelet - Boy - Bracelet - Biker'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information