Sunday 27 December 2009

Laptop Speakers - laptop speaker, laptop speakers


I don't have experience with this product, though I am thinking about buying it. I just wanted to point out that the "Product Dimensions" listed here for the soundbar are wrong. The numbers are right, but they should be listed in centimeters (cm), not inches. I don't think anyone would want a soundbar that is 29.5 inches wide! Philips SPA5210B/27 Notebook SoundBar

I've owned this product for a few months now, long enough to put in a few fair words about it. Two things I need to make clear up front: 1) I'm not comparing this product to any others 'cause it's my first sound bar; 2) I'm using this sound bar with a Lenovo Edge 14.



So you have a laptop & it doesn't sound all great, well very rare are those that actually do so on their own. You want something that adds up volume but not quite as much of junk to the trunk! You also don't want to break the bank!! Then, this might very well be a very good option to consider.



The Good:



* Quality build: This sound bar looks & feels sturdy.

* Sleek & compact design that blends nicely with virtually with any laptop. Well, it's a matter of personal taste.

* Installation: Can't get any easier. You plug & play. That's all there's to it.

* USB-Powered: No batteries, no hassle. It works as long as your laptop is working.

* It attaches easily & securely to your laptop. Simply slip it over the top of the screen and tighten the screw.

* As for the sound output, it's exactly what I wanted & what I was hoping for. It is LOUD & CLEAR. Great for watching Netflix or listening to Pandora on your laptop. It fills up a single room with plenty of sound :-) BUT, do not expect a Bass or Dr Dre's crazy Beats.

* The included carrying pouch is a nice add-on.

* The price is fair for what you get. I've bought mine for $31.00 on Amazon.com :-)



The Bad:



* No serious complaints there but sometimes (rarely, actually) the sound output get distorted but only when I crack the volume all th e way up. But, I'm not disappointed because the manufacturer's made that clear in the information on the product package.



* Some reviewers have mentioned, it drains the batteries relatively faster! This product is USB-POWERED,meaning: it feeds of your laptop's juice. Be Reasonable with your expectations. Be Fair with your Ratings & Reviews.



However, if I'm to change anything about this product, I would suggest adding a volume rocker & a dedicated Mute button.



Bottom Line:



Great complimentary peripheral that sure to boost the sound income of your ears ;-) - Laptop Speaker - Philips - Laptop Speakers - Usb Speakers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information