Wednesday 30 December 2009

Shower College Tote Dorm - shower caddy, bath storage


My son loved his last year, my daughter asked for one too. Very light weight, carries all that bathroom/shower gear easily neatly. Netting allows shower wetness to evaporate away, no slimy puddles or mildew. When not in use flattens down to a thin pancake and takes little storage space. For cheap money it does the job. Bathroom Personal Organizer and Shower Tote

I use this for the gym shower at work. It's perfect for all my toiletries and best of all it's super light weight and I can easily clean it when it gets dirty. It collapses down flat for easy storage when not in use. I may likely buy another one for use when we go camping!

This is a great tote that I wish I had when I was living in the dorms in college. I bought it this time to use at the gym. I put travel size bottles in there and had too much room left. It was just overkill for me.



The strap is sturdy, and can be hung in the shower. the mesh sides allow for easy water drainage. Quite utilitarian. Plenty of room for large/full size bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, a poof and more.

This organizer folds flat for packing and the first time we used it was for a beach vacation. Great for sticky, sandy sunscreen and shells. You can rinse off everything in place and hang out to dry with the towels. We have 2, so one was in the bathroom holding toothbrushes, etc. We originally bought for camping and kids' camps, and we'll be trying it out for that in a couple of weeks. I have a feeling it will meet all goals - will fit a toothbrush/toothpaste, a myriad of travel-sized bottles and a washcloth. Dries quickly. I like the divided compartments.



This might be good to use as a dorm shower caddy if there is a protected place to hang while drying. To give a rough idea of size, I fit 5-6 regular-sized shampoo bottles in this with a little bit of extra room to slide toothpaste, toothbrush, and some little extras.

I was originaly quite disappointed as I had ordered this for my son for college and as stated by another review, the product I received was NOT the color presented in picture. We got a solid lilac purple organizer and not the shown white with blue trim. Needless to say, my son had no interest in this and wanted me to return it. I emailed the company regarding the issue and I received a response the next day and the product was quickly replaced with one of our choice, just a few days later. Now, that is incredible customer service and worth passing on... keep up the GREAT WORK !!!

I carry a number of products into the shower at the gym - shampoo, conditioner, soap, razor, face scrub, facial cleanser, washcloth and moisturizer. I use travel sized containers but I still need a container to hold it all. I was using a mesh lingerie bag but the razor was cutting holes in the mesh. This tote holds all - smaller would be better but this tote is way ahead of the mesh bag. The drain holes work well; the tote collapses to let me shove it into a packed gym bag. This is another product I dithered over choosing but I am pleased with the tote.

I like that it is lightweight and dries easily. However, stitching was loose/not done on each of the center dividers, so had to reinforce those. Is a bit small, but to go larger, you might have to go to a plastic item which I preferred not to do. Okay; not wonderful. - Shower Caddy - Caddy - Bath Storage - Beach Caddy'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information